Chapter-1

Sophie's POV;

Dang it! Somebody take me somewhere away from that jerk plz? I'm seriously wishing the teleport just appear in front of me and I would dive into wherever the hell the place they gonna take me. I don't mind. It would be better dealing with this jerk. I avoid his eyes, I keep myself writing down the notes. I heard everyone whispering at the same time, I can hear footsteps walking into the class, yeah no need to convince myself but it's the guys.

"Move" I stop writing when I hear his raspy voice.

"What?" I snap back at him, really he can't just leave me alone?

"This..." He sighs, it's like he's trying himself to keep calm or shit.

"This what?"

"This is my place. So I assume you move." He points to the other direction like he wants me to move. Like I'm listening to him.

"I sat here first, and I'm sure I don't see any name showing this is your place?" I shove a loose string of hair behind my ear and keep a cool face. I hear some gasps and even whistles I guess it's from the long hair guy.

"Look i don't know what's gotten into you, but you can't act along like a bitch." He mutters giving me a straight face clenching his jaw.

"Ha who is talking to what? A bitch? You are the one who act like 'I have a handsome face, I'm cool, I own this school'." I snap back with a guy voice, I guess it did it. Everyone burst into laughters, the boring literature class turn out to be a real funny one.

That's when I can see his face become bright red, and I can see he looks at me with his anger face, his flaring breathing fan against my face. Yeah we're standing that close. Not in a blink, he grabs my books that was on my table and throws them on the floor and also shoving me a little and take a seat at my chair.

"Jerk!" I yell at him. He is now smiling at me with this victorious smirk, for me is an evil one.

"Stop! You two Detention room now!" Shit! I forget teacher is in the room all the time.

"Miss but." I try to explain, which I find myself how pathetic that has been. I mean I just don't want to get into trouble today, on my very first day of senior year.

"Fine" he gets up from the seat slanging his bag on his shoulder, to my surprise, he grabs my arm firmly and draws me out of the classroom.

.

"Wait wait!!" I struggle my arm away from his grip. He stops walking and looks at me impatiently.

"Why did you draw me out of that room?" I yell at him.

"Isn't it your fault that we got detention?! You should have move form there when I told you to do so." He yells back.

"Well but you don't have to draw me out of the class! And that place is not even yours. For god sake you don't own this school!!" We both now hissing each other, yelling out of our lungs in the middle of the hall. I won't surprise if the entire school can hear us. We're glaring each other doing that mental war between us with our eyes. Silent engulfs us until he begins speaking with a firm voice.

"Sure, then go back to that hell, boring ass class. For the last time let me tell you something, that is my place, you're right I don't own the school but I run this school. Keep out of yourself. You don't want to mess up with the wrong guy." He starts to walk farther down the hall leaving me speechless. He's right. I can't go back to that class. My feet starts to move, a slow step, then jogging to keep up with him. This guy, even though he got his short ass, he walks really fast.

I followed him trying to keep up his pace. I was too focus on his well build nice body, don't get me wrong I just don't want me to lose track behind him. He stopped in front of a class, which I assumed our so called detention room. Like I said I didn't paid much attention, I bumped into him. He just tilts his head to my side and gives me the annoyance look.

.

"Fill in the form and suit yourselves" A scary teacher, haha I'm just kidding, a really nice looking in his early 40s yet without even looking at us, he hands us papers and continues his work. As a curiosity always dwells in my mind, I take a glance at his work and yeah pretty much he's watching NBA seasons. Oh well.

I frown. I seriously did tell you this school has issues. I look around the class said where I can sit. The short ass jerk suits himself at the back of the class, placing his legs on the desk, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and sit down at the third row. I almost walk at the back seat and sit beside him. Almost. But we all know there's no way in hell, I would sit beside him. Just thinking about it, makes me a shiver run down my spine.

I look through the paper that I was given and start to fill up. Again let me tell you this is my first detention, never once in my life I've been into trouble. Maybe once I might of stole my mom's cupcake once she's not looking. That's it. I am a good girl. How funny I am now sitting in the room writing the evaluation instead of sitting in the class learning.

"Ouch" a paper ball hit my head. I gasp in surprise, which doesn't last for long as I turn and give him a look. He act like he didn't do anything. I turn back again and proceed doing what I am doing.

Again.

It did it. I stand up from my chair angrily, walking over to where he's sitting. At first I have no idea what I'm gonna do. One thing props up in mind. I flip him out of his chair. He's now on the floor looking all stunned. If I'm not angry at him right now. I would die laughing. His face is so funny. He surely didn't think that coming.

"Hey I think you two don't mind getting another detention? Sit back at your place and continue your work." The teacher told us. I gave the guy middle finger before I walk back to my seat and start finishing up.

"You know Mr. Black, you're not cool at all." The guy speaks up like he's talking to the teacher as his buddy.

"Peter I suggest you shut up before I put you another hour again." Peter? His name is Peter.

"You would have done it earlier if you really want to do but you know I would like to write about how you're slacking at your work," Peter tells him with a smirk, walks up pass me and sits on the desk where Mr. Black is sitting.

"You wouldn't" Mr. Black looks really scared by his mention. Ok now I see a teacher getting scared by a student.

The bell rang, I sigh in relief. Or I would be witnessing a fight over here. I collect all my book quickly, shoving them in my bag.

"And you" I flinch as he is pointing at me.

"This isn't over" by that he left the room, leaving me in utter surprise.

What I have gotten into myself?

************

Author's note.

Hope you guys like it. If you like it, vote it, comment it, share it, kiss it, tell your friend. Oh I take back the kiss it things. If it's even possible, lol.

Anyway, thank you guys for reading this and supporting me.

~Love, Kath~