Chapter-36

Alert: "This chapter is not proof read."

I know its been a long time that I haven't been updating. I have been occupied pretty much lately and I tried my very best to update. I hope you don't get bored of me or this story. Thank you so much for sticking with me :) I love you all the readers! ~Kath~

Sophie's POV:

"You are late." I smile at him as I walk down from the stairs. Ryan is standing at the door opening wide for Bruno who is wearing a plaid bottom-up shirt with his sleeves half rolled up. He looks down right delicious. I mean handsome. I swallow down my carnel thoughts about him and meet him at my door.

"You look stunning." Bruno says out. His voice is kind of raspy which makes my insides go for a dance, his brown orbs shining when he observes me from head to toe with appreciation. "It's Alex and Tiara. I am pretty bad at fashion sense." I turns to praise at the girls who wave me off with their hands. "Aww just have fun, you kids. The house is safe with us." Tiara practically pushes us out of my house. Bruno and I scramble on our way out. I am lucky I get a hold of Bruno or else I might fall face first on the wooden floor of My house.

That won't be pretty.

The door slams shut before I couldn't even find a word to protest.

Bruno and I are stunned looking at the door in disbelief. "Babe, your friends are weird." Bruno calls out to me.

"Yeah, I've been thinking just the same thing." I hear snickers behind the door. So I assume they heard us. Or else. I don't know what they are up to. Gods know what they are doing behind that door.

Suddenly, the pet door at the bottom of the door flaps open slightly and a box of what looks like cigarette falls out.

"Have fun kids. Please make use of our little gift." Ryan cheers behind the door and snickers followed suit.

I frown looking at the small box and move forward to go and get it. "I don't smoke for a fact they should know that. I mean who would smoke on their dates?"

Bruno chuckles grabbing the box from my hand and sneaks it into his pants pocket. "Nope, give me these. Let's go. I wanna show you something."

I stare at the back of his head, refusing to move from the spot. Bruno stops too when I doesn't follow him along. His face a bit flush, then he says and I hope he didn't because I, Sophia Hushman, had just her first contact with a pack of condom and she truthfully thought that was a cigarette pack. Dumb dumb Sophie.

For the first time in my life, I feel stupid for a straight A student or as a nerd. 

"It's not supposed to be funny!" Bruno wouldn't stop cracking up. In fact, he even called the peeps back at home and joked about it like five minutes ago. I even got a new nickname as "Comgarette." Yep it sounds classy but nothing funny in there. 

"Congratulation for your first time." Bruno holds up the box in his hand and shoves it into my face like he was talking for the box itself. 

"Imm gonna jump out of this car if you don't stop teasing me." I say in the threatening voice.

"Right." He chuckles but I am thankful that he throws the box over his shoulder to the back seat.

"I can't believe they actually think we're actually doing That." I mumble myself leaning back against my seat, a little bit feel relax now. 

"I can promise you that we wont be doing any of that if you're not at it. It's your call." he turns slightly to my way and gives me a heart-wrenching smile.