Chapter 4 -Kaito Kid-

'Kaito Kid?!' Thought Shinichi.

FLASHBACK (Shinichi POV)

Yes! Finally! I am back to my normal body! With this, I can surprise Ran easily! But still, I can't go back to Haibara and hakase yet, also, I shouldn't be seen by Hattori and Ran yet too.

Knock, knock!

"Hold up a minute!" I said.

Oh, a knock, well maybe someone wants to use the toilet too. So, that's my cue to leave, and as I opened the door, a gun was held onto my forehead. I widened my eyes on shock, this guy is wearing black T-shirt, black jeans, and a black cap. Don't tell me he is one of them.

"Long time no see, Tantei" The guy said to me.

Wait, this voice... It can't be... Kaito Kid?

"Kaito Kid, what are you doing here?" I asked him with a glare.

"As you see, I overheard a conversation between Imaizumi Yui; a member of Keyakizaka46, and the staff that after they sing their first song there will be a game and the winner's prize is a sunflower gem ring" Kid said as he grinned.

"So? You are telling me that you will steal it" I said to him.

"More or less" He said as he pulled the gun away from me, "I'm not letting you win this, Tantei" He laughed maniacally as he walked away.

...

So, why did he even knock on the toilet door? Just to see me?

Anyways I need to go somewhere that is not near hakase, Haibara, Hattori and Ran. But where... Ah, I heard that there are sunflowers on the garden. So I head there. And yep, there are sunflowers. They are so wonderful.

"Nee, Yuipon look at this one, its cute!" Said someone not far from me. When I look, there are 3 girls.

"Ah, you are right!" Said the second girl.

"The sunflowers are amazing" The third girl said.

Out of curiosity, I went to them and tried to talk them.

"Ano... hello ladies" I said to them.

"Ah, hello" Said the three of them.

"Are you guys a members of Keyakizaka46? I asked

"Yes" said the first girl.

"Hey, are you Kudou Shinichi?" Asked the third girl.

"Ah, yeah.." I answered.

"Suzumon would be so happy if she meet you" Said the second girl.

"She is a big fan of Shinichi Kudou" Said the first girl.

"Ah, I see... Anyways what are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"We are looking at the sunflowers" Said the first girl.

"I see... So you guys loved sunflowers eh?" I asked them.

"Yes!" The three of them said at once.

"Oh, anyways, do you guys know Kaito Kid?" I asked them, I am just gonna warn them about Kid's heist later.

The three nodded. Alright, its time for me to explain.

"Kaito Kid disguised as a staff on this festival, he overheard the conversation between one member and some staff that there will be a game, am I correct?" I told them.

"Yeah, it was Zuumin who talked with the staffs" The second girl said.

"Okay then, be careful, because Kaito Kid is going to steal the prize for the winner" I said.