Chapter 1: Roma's self doubt

Start from the beginning

"That seems a swell idea, Dad! Aona can make the invites to Rikki and spread the word, while I make the party decorations with Garuburn." 

I enter the restaurant as I pulled out the plates. 

"What you doing?" Someone asks, which causes me to jump in total surprise.

I turned around to see Sera with Les who was looking directly at me.

"Sera! Um, I'm hosting a party for my friends, the WBNA B-Shots. Want to help me out?"

Sera said, "Sure thing, Kamon." 

As the preparations were done, I sat down with pure exhaustion. 

"Man, making a party preparations is quite the workout. Thanks for helping me out, Sera. Can I ask you a favor?"

The young B-shot looks at me with a confusing look, "What's up? Let me guess. It's about Roma, isn't? You want him to join in on the festivities, am I right?"

I was impress of how he read my mind. "Exactly! He's upstairs , door to the left." I said, pointing the direction of where to go.

He and Les went upstairs in search of my older brother.

' I hope he can join us.' I thought in my mind.

Sera

As I followed Kamon's instructions, I turn to my Damon, "Les, do you think Roma still have concern about everything has happen during the two years, do ya?"

The B-Damon replied, "It's hard to say to say the least. Even I can't sense what Roma is feeling right about now." 

I knock on the door, "Uh, you're the former Grand B-Master , right?" 

Roma asks, "Who you be, a B-Shot?" 

I nod as I raised my partner to let Roma see, "I'm Sera, and this Damon is my partner, Raising Les." 

Les said, "It's an honor to meet the former Grand B-Master of Crestland." 

Roma asks, "So, what brings you here, Sera?" 

I rubbed my head in pure embarrassment, "Actually, Kamon sent me to find you. He want you to be in this party he's hosting for the WBNA B-Shots." 

He bit his lip of mentioning Kamon. 

I noticed his reaction of his younger brother. "Hey, you're still upset about what happened during the Phoenix Grand Prix and Gillusion are you?

 It wasn't your fault , you know that." 

But Roma said, "What if it is? I still have self doubt about reconnecting with Kamon. 

I barely know him, and he was the South Area B-Master and manage to save me. " 

I sat next to him, "Look, I may not be so good of having a brother like you have, but my advice is to try living with the future ahead.

Heck, I might even have that chance of finally going against your brother on a Crossfight match! And maybe, just maybe... you can join us." 

Roma begins to form a smile at me. I knew that maybe talking about it is just the medicine he needs to go forward.

As we were silently looking at one other, a scream was heard.

"Kamon! Aona!" Roma exclaimed as we hurried down the stairs as Les ask, "What just happened?"

The party decorations were torn to shreds and Aona was unconious on the floor with Garuburn on her side.

Roma shakes her, "Aona, please wake up. Please."

She opens her eyes as Roma helps her up.

"K-Kamon." She utters as her brother said, "Take it easy, sis."

"I'll take Garuburn to your dad at the B-shop. He'll repair him and we'll find out what happen here. Just take of Aona." I said, being serious .

Greg made the repairs as I explain the situation,

"I see. You were trying to get the brothers to talk one other. You're an intelligent person, Sera."

I rubbed head, "I just want to help Kamon and Roma out." 

As Greg was about to respond, Garuburn wakes up.

"Uh, my head." He said.

Les said, "Are you all right, Garuburn?"

The Damon nods, "Yeah, I think so. Oh, no. They took Kamon!" 

Greg and I exchanged confused looks at the Damon.

Something tells me that this is bad news.