Chapter 31- Bad Person

Börja om från början

I folded my arms and squinted. "What happened two nights ago?"

Mekhi's brows rose. "Oh...OHH," he put his hand over his mouth.

I looked at the girl. "Wait...She made the mark on Harley's thigh?"

The girl shrugged and smirked. "Like I said, she's crazy."

"We need to find her," I shook my head.

*  *  *
Harley P.O.V:

I walked into my Math and tossed a breath mint in my mouth. My eyes landed on a familiar face. "Hayden?"
I furrowed my brows and smiled.

He looked at me with furrowed brows too then he smiled and waved at me.

I walked over to him and threw my arms around him. "What are you doing here?"

He sniffed me. "Woah. You smell-"

"Had a rough night. So...what are you doing here?"

"Honestly, I don't know. My dad decided that I was doing nothing at school so he took me here with him. Just thought I should come to a school where I at least know someone. You know?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Funny, we've ended up in a class together."

"Yeah," I nodded.

"I'm surprised you're not upset with me since...May and I-"

"You were a friend to me even though I wasn't to you. I would be an idiot to cut you off," I said rolling my eyes on the inside.

He smiled.

I smiled and sat down beside him. Then the words slipped from my lips. "How's Flynn?"

He shot a look at me then he cleared his throat. "He's...better."

"Better?"

"He just broke up with someone-"

"Oliver?"

"....Yeah," he nodded at me. "Wouldn't say had, since they've been breaking up and getting back together alot. He's been doing most of the breaking up though. But they're definitely inseparable."

I looked at my desk and tears formed in my eyes. After that last sentence everything that Hayden said blocked out of my mind. I couldn't tell that Hayden was lying because I had lowered my expectations for Flynn. "Do you wanna go out?" I looked at Hayden.

"What?" He turned to me.

"Like on a date..."

He furrowed his brows. "You're crying."

"What?,"I quickly wiped my cheek. I was crying.

"You don't really want to go out with me. You want to get over Flynn."

"You're right. That's what I wanna do." I tore a piece of paper off the corner of my book. I quickly wrote my dorm number down, then I put it on his table. "Here. We broke up because of him and I just need to blow off steam on something...someone...I've been holding it in and I need to get it out. My roommate's going out for the night so I have the room to myself," I lied.

He stared at me like I was crazy, then he picked up the paper and crumpled it.

I stared at him. "You're turning me down?" I said in a straight tone.

"I didn't say that...I need to blow off steam myself."

I sighed in relief. I really did want Flynn out of my system.

*  *  *

Billie P.O.V:

Mekhi and I walked over to Harley's classroom door.

He peeped inside. "She's there alright. She's talking to some guy. Do you want me to get the keys from her or should you?"

I kissed my teeth and pushed him aside then I opened the door and walked in. I froze and furrowed my brows. "Is that..."

Harley looked at me. "What do you want?"

"The girl you slept with's keys," I blurted out not thinking about what I had said.

Everyone turned to me.

"Really?" Mekhi glared at me and shook his head.

"Yeah," Harley threw up her arms. "Total freaking slut. I know." She threw the keys at me, hitting my in my shoulder, which thank goodness I blocked Mekhi's face with.

She shook her head. "By the way. Mekhi?" She smiled at him. "You're sleeping outside tonight again. Great? Okay."

Mekhi shook his head and walked out of the classroom.

I stared at Harley. I couldn't believe how she'd turned out. Maybe Flynn really did make her a better person.