The kidnapp

I woke up early in the morning, too early, my eyes fluttering open like a butterfly on bright, summers day, except it was 3 o clock in the morning. I decided to get some cereal from downstairs, walking from side to side in the long, tall corridors of this empty mansion. My dad works incredibly hard to earn us money since my mum died, but its too much, why cant we just move to a normal sized house in the city, i miss him : i have no friends and the only people here are the few housemaids. As I walked in the kitchen i reached to my right and opened the cupboard to get some cheerio's and then to the left to get the semi- skimmed milk, i poured my self a bowl while whistling to bohemian rhapsody by queen. As i turned however, i saw a faint silhouette of a young girl, watching me with a menacing grin. I shook my head and continued my journey out of the kitchen. Until this happened. Pinky- purple pixels started coming at me from out of nowhere and formed into that girl I saw before, she was holding a gun to my head and chuckling to herself. To my right a black wraith started to come at me, just like the glitchy girl in front of me. This one had a ghoulish mask on with a large black cloak that covered his whole body, he held two shotguns in his hands with a sinister laugh escaping from the mask. The next thing I knew, a blue woman that looked like a spider broke through the window with a grappling hook. I chucked to myself and the one that had a purple outfit said, " why are you laughing" in a Spanish accent and i exclaimed "she's blue, haha!" In a scared, trembling voice. The three of them worked together and enclosed on me like a Venus flytrap, ready to swallow me whole. I stumbled back and slammed my back against the island in the middle of my kitchen. In the process I smashed my bowl on the floor, cheerios spilling everywhere and screaming at the top of my lungs until no sound came out at all. I tried to run but it was no use, they got me. The final thing i knew was the glitchy girl tapping my nose and saying 'boop' and then being carried onto a ship and flown away.