chapter 1

Mayas pov
I just woke up to the loud of people talking and a cackle coming through the house. Demis home. She's been on tour and I haven't seen her in 6 months. "Maya come down for breakfast! Demi's home!" My mom called from downstairs. 'great' I mean it's not that I don't like Demi, I've missed her so much while she's been on tour, it's just while she's been away I've started cutting and developed an eating disorder and if anyone's going to notice, it's Demi. I slowly got out of bed to change. I put on a pair of leggings and a oversized grey hoodie, ignoring the fact that it's 104 degrees outside and walked downstairs preparing myself for what's about to come.

Demis pov
I finally finished the tell me you love me tour and I get to come home. I'm so excited, I haven't seen my family in 6 months. "DEMI!!!" I turned around and saw Maddie running to me. "Hey baby! I've missed you so much!" I said hello to everyone in my family besides Maya. I was so excited to see my little sister. Even though she's 13, I still see her as my baby girl. Mom told me she had been sleeping. How could she possibly still be asleep? Maya came downstairs "hey Dems" "hey babygirl" i hugged her and I could feel her tiny waist. 'no, it can't be. Just because she's skinny doesn't mean she has an eating disorder'
"Girls breakfast is ready, come eat"
Mayas pov
" Girls breakfast is ready, come eat" great. My mom just called us to eat and now I have to eat infront of Demi. When she hugged me she pulled away and looked at me with a confused face. She must've felt how fat i've gotten. I sat at the table between Dallas and mom while Demi sat oppisite me between Eddie and Maddie. Maddie, Demi and Dallas kept sharing stories about tour and laughing. Of course I'm always the one left out. "I'm not hungry" I pushed my plate back and walked back upstairs.

_

Sorry if this is boring. It will get better. This is my first fanfic so I'm still getting used to writing in another person's pov. Please vote and comment what you think of it.