Author's Note

Hi. I'm the writer of The Adventures of The Three Musketeers, Child of God, Daughter of God, and I just want to say I don't know what I let go on then.
Yet, I do know I still enjoy TGGBB. I haven't really read it in a long time. I have had a lot going on behind the scenes. I hope to give you all more content as I grow as a writer. Please know that every writer has something going on behind the scenes, as do I.

In 2017-2019 it was tough to be honest. As a teenager then it was. 2020 was a tough year for everyone. I even graduated from high school that may. Oh boy did I, and everyone else in the class of 2020, have the longest senior skip day to date!
I hope none of you got Covid. I know I did, and it wasn't even that year. Maybe y'all have something to contribute, and want or not know what it is. Just know I want to give more fan fiction strips to make y'all laugh, and maybe water or soda to snort out your noses that much. Please don't spit saliva on your devices due to my writing/ghostwriting abilities! Do it on your own terms.
Have a great day wherever you're at, and I will get back to you all after I make a writing routine and more.
Oh. I can't forget I'm unemployed now, living with my parents still as everyone has guardians, and hoping to move out as soon as I make enough money with freelance writing.
P.S.
You have to be willing to work really hard at whatever you want to do to get where you want to go financially. Sometimes there will be generous and giving people on the way, and don't forget to help the poor and needy. And yes, you poor reader there you need to help too.
What goes around comes around.

Bye!