°2°

A/N: "When words don't come easy, I make do with silence and find something in nothing." ~ Strider Marcus Jones, Poet. Have y'all heard of this quote? If you have try to decipher it. Break it down piece by piece. This sounds deep coming from me. Hope you try it!
P.S. This chapter is based off of a theory I came across off the internet. It's when Naomi dumped the vanilla ice cream on Jordan's head. Then proceeded to get the chocolate ice cream eating it. In case you don't remember Bennett likes chocolate.

P.P.S. Q: What's your favorite ice cream? Mine's Vanilla!

Right in the middle of the safe house Bennett, Jordan, Declan, and Naomi are all on the couch having a good time.

Declan: *grins* "Hey, Naomi?"
Naomi: "Yeah."

Declan contemplates on asking Naomi a question while Jordan tries to catch his attention like a child.

Declan: *clears throat* "We were wondering if you ever have romantic feelings for any of us who would it be?"
Bennett: *rubs necks*
Jordan: *puts down Declan's foot*

Naomi: *internally screams* "What?"
Bennett: *slaps Declan's head*
Jordan: *laughs*
Bennett: *gives famous glare*
Jordan: *buries head in hands*

Declan: *mumbles* "Sorry."
Naomi: "It's okay."
All the boys: "What?"
Naomi: *sighs* "Haven't you guys realized what I did with the ice cream? When Parker and I broke up."

Bennett, Jordan, and Declan went back to the day Declan wanted to get a shovel to bury Parker. The three of them remembered that day differently. Jordan could remember he didn't like it when Naomi dumped his favorite ice cream on his head. In Bennett's head was an internal battle if he should show his true colors towards her, and that she took the tub of chocolate ice cream to eat. Declan just remembered he wanted to kill Parker.

Bennett: *remembers something* "Oh!"

Jordan & Declan: "What is she talking about?"

Bennett: *Clears throat* "Remember the tub of ice cream she chose after dumping the vanilla ice cream on Jordan?'

Jordan: "The chocolate? But that's not originality!"

Declan: *shrugs off* "Strawberries better."

Bennett: *talks towards Jordan and Declan* "What she means is if she were to date anyone of us it would be me."

Jordan & Declan: *looks at each other*

Bennett: "Continue."

Jordan: *Pinches Declan's cheeks*

Naomi: "Look Bennett! Jeclan's happening!"

A/N: Haha! I left all you on a cliffhanger! I really like Jordan and Declan as really close friends! Do y'all support Jeclan? Benomi?

Comment & vote!