Chapter 2: Taking Eren home

"Eren..." That word struck Levi straight in the heart. "Mister.... Are you going to adopt me?" A soft voice parted the boy's rosy lips. Looking down at the little one, Levi gave a nod before scooping up the brown haired boy in his arms. "Yes brat... What do you think?" He asked returning back to his old self. Eren gave a cute yet soft giggle, having his skinny tanned arms snake around the neck of his new father.

[ LEVI POV ]

" shit face" I called out making Hanji spin around to face me. "Shhhhhh Levi not in front of the kids," as I rolled my eyes, "whatever, Hanji I want to adopt Eren" I told her as Eren was gripping onto my white shirt. "aw okay.... Well we will miss you Eren... Hey Eren did you pack yet?" Hanji asked as Eren return back with the head gesture 'no'.

[ EREN POV ]

"Well go pack sweetie" Hanji spoke as Levi, my new father place me on the ground. I dash to my area, taking out a green ripped bag. Placing everything that I have ever own which wasn't a lot, considering I only had a few tee-shirts which were dirty and ripped, three pairs of the same colour grey trousers and my titan plushy that i carried everywhere. Stuffing my bag with all of my belongs, I headed back over to the tall man. "I'm ready" a tiny voice shone up to the adults above. They both looked down at me but then when my father to be took me in his arms and carried me out to an elegant, black, sports car. "Daddy I like your car" I told him with a giggle, "who said you could call me daddy?" Harshly Levi spoke which made me jump, turning my cheerful smile into a frown, "sorry." I was placed in the back of the car, in a car seat which was especially made for kids made age. "So brat how old are you?" He asked and I gave my answer, "three" even giving three fingers to the male. "Oi Brat.... I'm sorry for scaring you back there, call me whatever you want." And with that a smile relit on my small lips.

[BACK TO THIRD PERSON]

The journey was long, it lasted for twenty minutes before Levi parked into a drive way of a very high class apartment complex. Putting the brakes on, Levi got out of the car, shutting the door behind him before retrieving his little boy from the back, getting the boy's bag as well. "Wowww daddy!" Said the boy memorised by the beautiful of the building, "you're going to be living here for now on." Levi replied as he made his way into the elevator with the boy. "So there our some rules you must obey, firstly you must not make a mess, if you do you have to clean it. Second, no touching things that do not belong to you and third, I am older than you therefore you have to always listen to me and never talk back.... Understand?" Levi asked the little boy getting a "mhm" out of him.

BING!

The elevator doors open and Levi walks down the hallway to number 105. Placing the boy down, Levi gets his keys and unlocks the door, revealing a spotless living room, leading to other rooms. "Wow.... Where's my room daddy!" Eren runs inside, pacing around the whole of the house. "EREN GET BACK HERE" Levi chases the boy around the whole apartment until he snatches the boy up in his arms. "What did I tell you, you have to listen to me Brat" Levi said, "sowy" Eren giggles.

A sigh was released from the mouth of the older man, ".... Let me show you to your new room Eren...." And with that Levi walks across the apartment to where his own room was. Besides his room laid another room which was now belonged to Eren. "Brat this is your new room so don't mess it up." Opening the door to the little boy's new room, Eren's eyes widen having his mouth form in an 'O' shape which gave Levi a smile on upon his very lips. "I never had my own room daddy!!! Thank you daddy" bouncing up and down on his tiny feet. "Your welcome and Oi there better be no mess you understand?" Eren gave a cheerful nod, "yep!"