Ch. 16

"So, how does it look?" I asked, walking back into Peter's room.

He looked up at me and smirked slightly, "I love it."

I chuckled and walked over to his closet, pulling open his door to reveal his full length mirror. I stepped into view and smiled slightly, "I don't even look like myself."

"That's the point." he replied, chuckling.

I stuck my tongue out at him, "Put yours on, let's go patrol."

"We don't need to do that. I have a police scanner." he stated, waving his phone around.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to his window, pulling it open, "I don't care. I want to fly."

He smiled slightly and pulled his shirt off, revealing the spider symbol. I nodded at him before quickly standing on the edge and jumping off.

*Peter's POV*

I shook my head as she fell from my window. I still can't believe she got these powers. It's hard to believe she just walked right into Oscorps and didn't get caught.

"Peter! Come on!" I heard her giggle from outside.

"Who's Peter?" I called back as I pulled the mask on.

"Oh.. Oops. Spiderman."

I chuckled and walked to the window, looking at her just floating in front of it. I smiled slightly, even though she couldn't see.

She smiled back, "I forgot I could read minds. I love when you smile."

I just smiled again and shot a web at a nearby building, swinging out quickly. I heard a whoosh sound, indicating Chloe was beside of me.

"So, what's there to do?" she asked.

"I normally sit on top of a high building and listen to the scanner." I stated, already shooting up a web.

"That's so boring."

"That's what you get when you're with me at night. Nothing really happens besides small robberies and maybe a car chase. The day time is when it gets pretty exciting."

"Who was that person a few weeks ago on a glider thing in all green?" she asked as we landing on top of a building.

"Green Goblin." I muttered, "I wonder where he's been. The police didn't catch him."

She frowned and messed with her gloves, "I hope he comes back soon."

I just stared at her.

"So I can fight him. Duh. I mean, I don't want anyone getting hurt! I just want to get in my first fight with my nifty powers."

"Nifty? No one says 'nifty' anymore." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Leave me alone. My vocabulary has some strange words in it. Deal with it." she smirked slightly, lifting her hand and making it glow a bright purple, "I have quite a handy flashlight, don't you think?" she giggled, wagging her eyebrows at the pun she just came up with.

I stared at her again before laughing along with her, "You're so strange."

"You're the one dating me." she smiled brightly.

"And I'm very happy to be dating you." I sighed, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder, her purple eyes closing slowly.

*Unknown POV*

Girlfriend, hm? I smirked to myself before quickly flying away from where I was. Time to plan out how to ruin Spiderman.

Uh oh!

Sorry it was short; I just really wanted to end it there >:)

Random Peter & Unknown pov's! Who do you think the unknown is? Comment telling me your thoughts! Chloe minus the purple eyes right over there --►

Thanks for reading :)