prologue

He knows it was rude but every time they meet up with the other group he can't help but stare at the oldest rapper, he was darn cute and he wanted to fuck him every time he saw him.

He knew the moment he saw them in their first video he was going to meet Suga and maybe be friends but he knows he wanted more when they met in person.

He was short and looking fuckable all the times he was surprised he was unmarked because damn his legs are fine and his ghostly skin would look more beautiful marked with bites and bruises.

He couldn't help himself but masturbate to the other and think about him on his kness with his pouty lips wrapped around his cock or how tight he'd feel for the first time they fuck.

He had it bad for the older and their youngest Kookie knew it and he'd bug Yoongi to get him to blush. Well they met up for drinks(non-alcohol)

Yugyeom had no idea what Jungkook was saying to the older and he felt like he needed to know if it was about him or not.

Good thing he was friends with him so he made it his goal to know and understand everything there is about knowing Suga.

He was the youngest of the another group to but he'd be on top of the that swagy rapper in no time if he made friends with Kookie and to his surprise the other liked Youngjae from his band and so they shared what not to do and to do to get the older's attention.

He got some useful tips.

The first thing was he leader and knew he was good at was be cute a lot but don't try hard be like Jimin.

And second was Yoongi was right even when he wasn't.

Third was don't get him mad. And lastly don't wake him up let him sleep.

He spoke with the younger BTS member about why he liked Youngjae don't get him wrong Jae is amazing and beautiful in his own ways but Yoongi is just hot and he doesn't hold himself back when he talks and that's a rewarding charm from the short man and to see him do things Suga normally doesn't do is a blessing.

Kookie likes their sunshine well Yugyeom likes their darkness.
It's funny.

He told Kookie about how Youngjae also likes sleep and cute things and but doesn't mind being manhandled/looked after. And so he told the other to do things casually be like JB in some ways.

Kookie told him that he can do that and so Yug asks Youngjae to switch seats with him so he can be next to Yoongi as for Jae he'll be next to Kookie.

They get weird looks but the older does as asked and so the wooing begins. Jimin frowns but he understands Kookie for liking Youngjae and so he asks the sunshine smiling man a question that the youngest been dying to know. If he'd date someone from BTS who'd it be if he where a girl.