Save me

Jungkook looks at Jimin with the what the fuck face

Jungkook looks at Jimin with the what the fuck face. And Jimin flashes him a charming smile.

"I um well you all have great qualitys, I'll have to thin-Jae don't lie!" Both JB and Jinyoung say and Youngjae shivers. Kookie holds himself back from glaring at the older two.

"So-sorry" He stutters out being nervous all of sudden.

"Please do tell" Jimin says and smiles. Youngjae smiles to.

"I've thought it once through one time we played truth or dare, and I said Jin hyung because of his cooking!"But someone else through the years peaked my interest" Youngjae tells him and he hides his face as it starts to get pink.

Jin from across the room laughs.

"Awe don't worry about it then, tell me later when your ready" Jimin winks at Jae making him blush again.

Jungkook can't tell if Jimin is flirting with the man he likes or is just doing it for his sake.

"So Jimin what about you, anybody from my group and yours? Give me two answers" Youngjae says. Again Kookie can't tell if they're being friendly or flirting.

"Hmm well to be honest I have a few but like you it could change with time" Jimin says and he bites his lip looking over at JB and RM.

Kookie wants to look at Youngjae but with Jimin on his other side being so darn cute and sexy, it's hard. He thought he was over Jimin but knowing his hormones he's not and that's confusing.

He looks to see if Yugyeom is doing better and he's in the same boat because Mark is across from him lucky not nearly sitting on him like Jimin is.

Fucking unbelievable. He thinks as Jimin shifts so he's leaning over the younger to ask Jae something.

"Sure here" Youngjae says and hands his phone over and Jimin gives his phone to the vocalist to.

Frowning Kookie looks towards Jimin.

Giggling Jimin types his number in the older's cell with Jungkook staring at him.

"I'll tell you later" Jimin says and he winks as he passes the phone back and he gets his and looks down and smiles. He grins as he gets a in coming text. He nods Youngjae's way.

Later on Kookie gets fed up and he corners Jimin asking for Youngjae's number in their shared hotel suite.

"I can't he said no, you have to ask" Jimin tells him and he pushes on the younger.

"Come on he won't know that's it me" Kookie whines.

Jimin can't help but hug the younger and chuckle.

"He'd know because I put your number in his phone, I couldn't but help myself and-Jimin why? He asks the older.

"Even if I told you, you'd think me a lair" Jimin says and he pouts knowing Kookie hates it.