Chapter 5: That Kid

Chapter 5: That Kid

*Avalon POV*

Monday came faster then I wanted it to come. Justin and I had spent the weekend together, and his dad wasn't very happy that we were engaged, being I was still 17. But we didn't care. Justin insisted in driving us to school. He took 2 months off so he could finish his senior year with me. I was going to be 'that kid'. The kid that had gotten engaged so young. Yeah that kid. We had gotten to school and Justin rushed over to my side to make sure he opened the sore for me. God forbid if I ever exited his car without him opening it for me.

"You ready for this?" He asked while taking his hand into my own, locking his car behind us.

"Sorta. I guess. I mean we are those kids."

"Those kids?"

"Yeah. You know the kids that get engaged quickly."

"Oh baby this wasn't a quick thing. We have been together for 3 years. Us getting engaged isn't going to be something bad." Once he had said that we walked in to the high school. Everyone looked at us. I hated being looked at. Justin was acting like nothing was wrong, and we had been together for the last two months. He was top dog and very girl wanted him. You know all that cliche stuff. But Justin kept a firm arm on me. Making sure I wasn't going anywhere..

"Hey babe, looks like your friends want some catch up.. Go hang with them. I love you." He kissed my head then I skipped over to Breanna, Leah, and Melody.

"Hey guys!" I seemed happy. Maybe to happy for them. Being I had spent the last 2 months crying my heart out. And just 3 days ago I was running home with tears in my eyes.

"What was in your cereal? A dosage of happiness?"

"Nope.. Guess again.."

"Guys she's engaged to Justin. You guys don't see the diamond ring on her finger?" Leah pointed out. I was waiting for that. I nodded so quickly I couldn't keep up. I saw Justin in the corner of my eye, smirking. That dirty boy.

"Why is Justin looking at you all 'you know what' down there?"

"We haven't done anything since we got back together. Calm down."

"Got back together?! When did you guys guys get it on?!"

"We lost our virginity when we were 17. Well.. It was only like... 6 months ago."

"Awe! Where did it happen!"

"I'm not talking sex with your little virgin mind Melody."

"I do not have a virgin mind! I've dealt with you for how long?"

"Doesn't matter how long you've known me. You'll always have a little virgin mind and we all love you for it. Plus you hate it whenever I talk sex with you. That's why I never told you Justin and I had sex."

"Baby we didn't have sex. It was love." I heard Justin's voice behind me. I smiled as he rested his arm around me, protecting me.

"You better not hurt her again Bieber or I'll chop your balls off and make you eat them."

"Whatever Melody, you won't even look at me when I have my trunks on, let alone look at my dick cut my balls off which would include you having to touch my dick.."

"SHUT UP!" We all laughed at her. Oh sweet Melody. That's who we love. Your virgin mind.

"See. You have a virgin mind."

"Whatever." She scoffed.

RRIINNGG

"What do you have first hour?"