[4] Not a date

You woke up to see Richie without his glasses on. Being this close, you finally saw how attractive he actually was. High cheekbones, big eyes, wide lips. You found yourself staring for who knows how long. You couldn't move because his arms were wrapped around you waist. You could feel his breath on you. That made you nervous and blush at the same time. As much as you wanted to you couldn't wake him up.  He was so peaceful like this. You smiled and gently pulled him closer and rested your head on his chest. You though you were gentle but apparently not because he woke up. You could feel him smile, his chin on top of your head. He tightened his arms around you slightly. "Cute." He mumbled quietly. You blushed and let go. "Aww," He grabbed his glass and put them on. "You were so warm." This wasn't really like him normally, you didn't know why but he seemed kinds like a whole other person. You smiled at him though.
Your moment was cut short by the phone ringing. You dove down the stairs and picked it up. "Hello?" "Is Richie there?" You handed the phone to him. "Hi, mom." He said slyly like he was in trouble. "Kay." "Gotta go home."he laughed and kissed your cheek swiftly before running out the front door. You stood there, stunned. You didn't know why but you didn't mind that for once. " What is wrong with me?" You asked yourself, making breakfast.
During the day, your hand kept going to your cheek. You couldn't figure it out. Less than two days ago you woulda punched him for even trying that. Now you're suddenly "okay" with it? You've never been this confused.
After you ate, you went up to your room and blasted "I can't help falling in love with you". "What am I missing?" You asked yourself laying where he laid. It was still kinda warm.  You rolled over and held his Hawaiian shirt close. "God. What's going on with me?" You smacked yourself in the face repeatedly with your pillow.
You were laying there for over and hour listening to your mixtapes and hugging his shirts. Faintly downstairs, a phone rang. You raced downstairs to get it. "Hello!?" You asked out of breath. "Whoa. You okay, y/n?" "Yeah. Totally." "G-good." "So?" "Oh. U-uh. I was wondering if you wanted to go to a movie later." "Sure, bill. That'd be fun." "I'm actually Eddie." Your eyes widened. "Oh okay." "I'll pick you up at noon?" "Yeah." You smiled. "Cool. See you then." "Bye." You were glad. A movie with your best friend was exact the thing to make you feel better. You checked the time. It was 11:30. You went to your closet and put on an outfit. A Guns and Roses muscle tank, blue high rise jeans, and red chuck Taylor's.
Noon and a knock at the door came. You answered it and it was Eddie. "Hey, spaghetti head." He laughed and you got on the back of his bike. You rode to the theater. "What are we seeing?" "Your choice" "Really?" He nods and you get two tickets for Ghost Busters two.
After the movie, you and Eddie went to the quarry for a swim. "You wanna go first?" Eddie asked. "Chicken." You smirked, grabbed his hand, and jumped. You both sunk to the bottom and surfaced. He splashed you. "You suck." You giggled, "I try." You two splash each other for a while and swim around until around four in the afternoon. You race each other to the shore and lay out to dry. You push your hair out of your face and turn over to Eddie. "Today was fun." He agreed. You burp, "they sure are slow. The guys are coming to meet us, right?" "Nope." "This isn't a group thing?" He looks down and then up at you. "No." "Oh wow, I'm so special." You said, pushing on his shoulders. You both laugh and get dressed.
Since you spent most of the day with Eddie, you figured the guys sent him to stall you while they made you a surprise party. It made you smile how sweet they were. He took you home around 5 in the afternoon and walked you to your door. "Happy birthday y/n." You smiled and pushed open the door.

~~~
*cliff hanger* haha sorry but It needed to be done.