>>--> 7 <--<<

(Name)'s mood was pretty bright as she walked with her brother, Leo, to school. She smiled more than usual and skipped at times. Even her herself didn't know why she suddenly felt really hyped and happy out of the blue, as she was almost always someone who would complicate the meaning of life.

Though Leo was surprised by the sudden change in her personality, he still enjoyed being with her. Usually he would be the one annoying her, but today she was starting to get in his nerves a little bit. Leo sighed to himself was he watched her jump around a bit from the corner of his eyes.

It took them fifteen minutes for them to arrive at the school, which was five minutes later than what they usually took. He felt a petal fall into his head as he walked down the path to the school.

The path in front of them were littered with many cherry blossom petals, ten seemingly to appear every minute. It wasn't until long that both of their moods darkened as the took a few steps into the school building. "(Name) Hasuki, come to the student council's office immediately."

(Name) froze at the sounds of those words, feeling as someone had just chucked a brick at her for being so stupid. Yesterday, as she left quickly with Aso and had fun, had forgotten all about going to the office. She gulped as she finished changing her shoes and closed her locker.

Glancing in Leo's direction, she saw that he had already abandoned her for some of his friends, who had made him fall to the ground while clutching his sides from laughing too much. She smiled to herself as she left the lockers, knowing that her brother was in good hands.

Her smile soon faded, however, as she walked down the hallway, eventually stopping in front of two doors. She licked her lips before knocking gently on the door. "Come in." A voice called out from the other side of the door. She took a deep breath to calm down her fast beating heart slightly and slid the door open.

Upon opening the door, she was surprised to see a male that was around her age. She was expecting the strict woman or the older man to be here, and so the appearance of a male that was around her age to be sitting in the chair left her slightly confused and startled.

"H-Hello." She greeted as she stepped inside, sliding the door close behind her as she did so. Walking over to the desk, she quickly inspected his features.

He had slight long silver blue hair with gleaming light blue eyes. She gulped to herself when she saw that the eyes were filled with slight annoyance. "Sorry for not coming earli-"

"I'm going to give you two choices for your punishment." He said, cutting her off as he straightened a stack of papers. Looking up at her, he made strict eye contact with her. When she looked away, he continued to look at her. "You can either get suspended for fourteen days or you can spend an entire day with me."

(Name)'s head perked up at the last choice, her purple eyes widened very slightly. She licked her lips quickly before she opened her mouth to speak. "Spend a day, an entire day, with you for punishment?" She said, her voice full of confusion. "That doesn't seem like much of a punishment." She thought to herself.

The person didn't show much of a reaction other than a small nod and a small, unnoticeable smirk. "I take it that you want the fourteen day suspension?" She quickly shook her head.

"I'll spend a day with you." She reassured him. Now, as the words left her mouth, she found how strange that offer really was. Why would he, out of all people, want to spend time with someone like her? Didn't he come from a rich family?

She bowed slightly before she turnt around and started to walk away. "Where are you going?" He asked, stopping her in her tracks. "I didn't say you could leave my office." She turnt around and went back to where she stood before. She wanted to leave, but was afraid what would happen if she were to leave against his request.