Chapter 22: Know Loss

Start bij het begin

We were shock to see how strong Rias and her peerage had become. It was nothing compared to before. I guess Grayfia wasn't joking when she said 'its like she's a different person', and all of this is was because of Ferron-kun's training. The entire fight was practically one sided.

"Amazing, he is truly amazing."

(RIAS POV)

We were all standing around a fallen Phoenix who was all by his lonesome with so many severe injuries all over his body, but thanks to his healing factor they kept healing all the same and every time he does heal we just injure him more.

The match was incredibly one sided. We honestly were surprised at how easy it was, almost none of us have had any injuries. We were stronger than them and it was all thanks to Lucis's help.

"So what now, buchou?" I turn to see issei in his balance breaker stepping on Risers chest preventing him from getting up.

I turn towards Riser. "Yield, Riser." I said to him, its obvious that we won but his arrogance was getting the best of him.

"*cough* Nev-" was all he said when suddenly Ravel, his little sister came up to me.

"Please stop, we'll forfeit the match. Just please don't hurt him anymore." She looked at me with pleading tears eyes. I looked at the others and they all nodded.

"Very well." I said and signaled issei to get off him. He did and Ravel instantly went to his side. That was the last thing we saw before we were transported away.

We were now in sort of resting area just after the Rating Game. Due to Lucis's insane training we were all barely tired, none of us seemed out of breath and this includes Asia.

"Phew. I never thought it would be that easy." Issei stated as he deactivated his balance breaker and sat near Asia. "It wasn't much of a challenge either." He added as some of us chuckled.

"That's right. When I fought against those Pawns and the Rook I thought I was done for, but no. I just took care of them with the slightest of ease." This time it was Kiba who stated his opinion. I look over to issei nodding his head, agreeing with what he said.

"Well that's because Lulu-senpai trained us." We all turned to see Koneko who was eating a giant cookie. We then all looked at each other and can't help but think that she's right. If it wasn't for Lucis's training we would have definitely lost.

"That's right!"

"Yes, Lucis-san was big help."

"Indeed, Lucis-kun had taught us a lot."

"Ufufufu~ I have to reward Lulu for helping me~"

We all agreed that Lucis was a big part in all of this. We'll be sure to thank him for all his done, once this is all over. I giggle over the thought of Lucis just calling me by my name again. For some reason, when he says it my heart just flutters.

(LUCIS POV)

Me and Altera were heading home after everyone teleported to their Rating Game. We were now walking home, while walking I gaze up the stars and thought about what's my next move is going to be after this. I'm not sure where I'm going with my life, I currently have no goal except a mission to find and possibly kill a certain someone.

I stopped my star gazing and looked over at Altera who was walking right next to me. I looked down at her hand and grabbed it, it was cold.

"M-Master?" She stuttered from the sudden skin contact. She then saw me not being my usual self and got worried. "Master, are you alright?"