5) Afterschool

Irene's P.O.V.

Author's Note: Hey guys! This scene/chapter occurred while Mark and Seo Hye were at the house; so it's taking place during the same time, then in the next chapter, everything else takes place in the same time.

The bell was about to ring and I was waiting so that I could dash outside and talk to Seo Hye and then talk to Taeyong.

*bell rings*

Now is my moment, I quickly packed up my things and looked around the school for Seo Hye.

Irene: "Seo Hye, where are you?!"
I tried looking for her literally everywhere, until I accidentally bumped into someone.

Irene: "Ouch-"

Taeyong: "Ah I'm sorry. Oh hey, you're the one from this morning, I was meaning to talk to you."

Irene: "R-really? You wanted to talk to m-me??"

Taeyong: "Ya, you seem like a normal one here. All the other girls here look wild, and uh---they literally are.."

Irene: "Haha! I can't argue with you there though, not all of them are crazy though. Just most of them.. I have a friend named Seo Hye and she seems nice. But I can't seem to find her.."

Taeyong: "Yikes..well good luck finding her. I have to go."

Irene: "W-wait! I-I mean, c-could we exchange phone numbers..? I know we just met but-"

Taeyong: "Sure. There's not many people in my contact list, and if I need help I might text you."

Irene: "Really..?"

Taeyong: "Well of course, you're like my math teacher." He said that then walked off.

Irene: "M-math teacher...?!"

I was walking home while kicking some rocks, I mumbled in my mind,
How do I remind him of his math teacher! Ugh! Out of all people possible! Ugh! And, I still don't know where Seo Hye is.. I would call her but... Hehe... I didn't get her number...

Irene: "Maybe I should text Taeyong instead?! Nah, it'll just get awkward..."
As I was walking, I saw someone trying to steal something...

(??): "PAY FOR THAT NEXT TIME YOU IDIOT! I'M RUNNING OUT OF BUSINESS BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

I ran to help the young man who was thieved by someone.

Irene: "Sir!! What happened?!"

(??): Yah, this girl always comes by my place stealing one thing one day and the next day. I'm not sure what she wants, but she looks innocent. The first time I saw her, she seemed nice, but it was just plain trickery, she stole all my things! I've been catching her stealing these days, and she's probably getting the easy way out of it because my store is really cheap, but not many people attend it. I regularly only get 10 or 20 customers a day. I don't make much out of it.

Irene: "Oh, well, here-here, just take some money, it'll help you." I handed him some money to help him with his business, after all, I felt bad...

(??): "Thank you so much- but you should keep it, thanks for trying to help. By the way, what's your name?? I could mark you down for free items everyday! *hehe*"

Irene: "No-no! You need money! And my name's Irene! I might shop here though now that I know you need help with business.."

(??): "Ah-thank you. My name is Baek Soo, it's a pleasure to meet you~"

*beep beep*

Irene: "Ah! I have to go- bye!"

Baek Soo: "Bye!"

Baek Soo P.O.V

Baek Soo: "How nice of her.. Anyway-

YAAH! IT'S YOU AGAIN!!! STOP STEALING AND JUST PAY MEE!!"