2) First Day

I immediately shook my head.

What are you thinking Seo Hye!! It can't be him! He's gone! He's gone! He's gone! Just stick to that!!! And even if it was him, you shouldn't care!! He probably left you! Forget it!!! You're going crazy!!

Irene: "Are you okay..?"

Seo Hye: "Huh? Oh! Yea, I'm fine! I was just thinking of something.."

Irene: "Ah, okay! Wanna go check out the new guy?"

I nodded and we both went back outside to take a look at him. I had a serious look on my face, hoping it wasn't Mark.

The boy walked out of the limo. He was...

"AHHHHH!" The girls screamed again. Some already got a head start with their plan and started tugging on his arm. I felt bad for him, but thankfully, he wasn't Mark. I'm actually--
Glad he's not Mark...

He was walking towards us and at first I was confused, but then I realized, he wasn't walking towards us..

Irene: "Woah... Isn't he gorgeous... Just look at him, he's perfect...."
Irene looked very desperate to go talk to him.

Seo Hye: "Then you should go talk to him! Nothing's gonna happen if you don't talk to him."

She nodded her head and walked towards him. I was eavesdropping just a little. But not too much..just a lil' peek...

Irene: "Urm..Hi..."
(??): "Sorry, I'm busy..talk to you later!"
Irene: "Oh..could I at least know your name?!"
(??): "Taeyong."

Author's Note: Hey guys! Just to let you know, I'm not making the popular guy Taeyong just because he danced with Seulgi, and nor do I ship him or Irene so pls don't take it too far if you are, thx!
From what I was seeing, Irene was hurt. I went to comfort her since she wasn't able to talk to him for very long.

Seo Hye: "You okay?? At least you got his name.."

Irene: "Name's not enough. I have to talk to him after school. Perhaps you could help me?"

Seo Hye: "I-" just then, the bell rang.

Irene: "Ah! Catch you later! Byeee!"

Seo Hye: "Bye!"
I went to my first class which wasn't too far from where I was standing.

"Room 51, room 51, room 51.." I mumbled.

I walked inside and many people already filled up the seats. I walked to the very back and took the seat that was far from everyone else, just then the teacher walked in.

Teacher: "Hello everyone! As of today, I am your teacher, Eun Geuk, or rather known as Ms. Geuk. Please take this class to introduce yourselves to your classmates and get along.".

I was slightly afraid to walk up to anyone. Everyone looked intimidating. Except- there was this one boy in the corner, his hands were covering his face. I tried to go talk to him, since he was the only one who didn't look intimidating.

Seo Hye: "Hello! I'm Seo Hye! What's your name..?"
He looked up at me shyly and I froze as I was still standing in front of him.

It was...

Mark...

Mark: "Hi..Seo Hye.. I'm Mark Lee. Or you can call me Mark. Nice to meet you!"

He took his hand out gesturing for me to shake his hand. I did so.

Seo Hye: "Um..Mark..hello..nice..to...meet...you..too.." I felt tears forming in my eyes as I was shaking his hand, but I tried holding it in. The one who I love was sitting right in front of me...but he doesn't even remember me... Before I knew it, a tear dripped down my face.

Mark: "Are you okay? Did I say something wrong? I'm so sorry!

Seo Hye: "I'm fine...it's..nothing.

Mark's P.O.V.

I didn't like making eye contact with many people, so I tried covering my face. But then, this girl walked up to me and introduced herself.

Seo Hye: "Hello! I'm Seo Hye! What's your name..?"
I looked up slowly and saw her.

Seo Hye... It was really Seo Hye...She was standing right in front of me...

Mark: "Hi..Seo Hye.. I'm Mark Lee. Or you can call me Mark. Nice to meet you!"
I took my hand out for her to shake it. But my loss in words... I can't let her see me anymore..I can't let her suffer because of me anymore..Just then, she starting tearing up. I could tell, I've known her for so long, I know when she's hurt. I saw a tear drip from her face.

I asked her if she was okay and she said she was fine. But really, I know she wasn't. She was hurt... Because of me....

Again...

Seo Hye's P.O.V.

I still can't believe it... It was Mark..and he doesn't remember me.... And..what's with the new look...?

The bell rang so I was heading to my next class

The bell rang so I was heading to my next class. I felt dizzy, since I was feeling down and because I walked to school today with no umbrella. I felt like I was gonna--faint--or..

*collapses*

Mark's P.O.V.

I was going to my next class until I saw something. It was Seo Hye lying on the floor!
I picked her up and laid her down in the nurse's office.

Please... Stop being hurt because of me...this is why I left you that day...

So you could be safe...