Chapter 3

Adore's POV

I opened the door and smiled, seeing Katya and Trixie standing at the door." Hey!" Katya spoke up.

I could hear Bianca sigh from the kitchen." Who's at the door?" I looked back and smiled." It's Katya and Trixie!" I yelled back.

Trixie smiled." Cam we come in?" I nodded and smiled. Katya smiled." I brought alcohol!" Trixie and Bianca groaned,  causing me and Katya to laugh.

I walked over to Bianca and wrapped my arms around her waist." Let me have a couple drinks tonight...." Bianca sighed." Fine...."

*later*

Trixie sighed." I think you two have had enough acohol...." She stated passing the alcohol to Bianca.

Bianca grabbed the bottle and stood up to put it in the kitchen. I pouted and looked at Bianca." But.... Bi....." Bianca shook her head, blushing at the nickname.

Trixie was to busy trying to stop Katya from doing something extremely stupid that they didn't notice or at least I thought didn't notice the fact that I kissed Bianca on the cheek.

Katya squealed which got my attention." What?" I asked acting as clueless as I could. Trixie smiled." Don't thinķ we didn't see that kiss."

Bianca and I blushed and I looked at the ground." Bianca and I are actually dating....." Trixie and Katya squealed." I knew it!!!!!" Bianca quickly walked out of the room.

Adore looked at Bianca." Sorry!!!!!!!" Bianca came back and wrapped her arms around my shoulders." That's alright.... Just as long as those two don't tell...."

Trixie and Katya nodded." We should probably get going now anyways...." Trixie said standing up.

Katya followed her to the door." See you girls later!" I quickly waved and closed the door yawning.