[1] Wake Up

Nicole woke up to the sound of dripping next to her

Nicole woke up to the sound of dripping next to her. The sound echoing around the young teen in the silence.

Her whole body was sore. An ache going from the brunettes head all the way down the spine to the tips of her toes.

Nicole try to move, but the dull ache only increases to a burning sensation.

She felt around her to only feel damp stone underneath her legs and hands. The sound of the dripping increased and seemed to be right next to her, Like she couldn't hear it correctly before.

The memory of what happened rushed back to the young girl, and she was terrified. What if he found me, still alive, and took me with him to.. Wherever this is.

Nicole shakily get up from the stone floor, holding on to the wall she was leaning on before, and started walking.

As she started walking, the young teen took a look at her surroundings. All around seemed to be damp stone, meaning she was possibly underground, or in a fairly old building. There were cracks in every single part of the walls and floor, meaning that it was very old. She couldn't tell how old though.

As she continued to walk, Nicole realized how maze like it was. So many twists and turns, dead ends and turns that just lead into each other.

As she entered one of the rooms, the teen sees blood splattered all over one side of the wall. That makes her panic even more than she already was. How many other people has he done this to?

The terrified then start to whimper and limp faster to the next hallway, trying to find where the exit could be.

After wandering for what seemed like forever, she notices light in one of the hallways, and a cold breeze pushes past her as she limped her way out.

When she exits that horrible place, she once again takes in her surroundings. The brunette seems to be in the middle of a forest area, the objects surrounding the exit seem to be ancient, making her even more worried. Where was I?

She then finsd steps to even further up and onto the dirt ground.

Nicole then starts walking, not knowing where she was going, but she knew she had to get out of there, far away.

---------------------------

It seems like forever for how long she have been following this road, her feet seeming to cut and get blisters as the teen continued on.

Shs needed to stop and take a break, but she couldn't, not knowing where her potential killer and even where she was, scared her enough as it is, but staying in one place for to long is just insane.

Lights in front of her stop the train of thought and get her energy up at the thought of being saved.

The car pulls to a stop next to the young girl as she flailed her arms all around, wanting to get their attention.

When the car fully stops in front of me, I could see it was a police car, as the lights above gave it away.

A woman walks out of the driver side and over to her, using a flashlight to see in the dark road surrounded by deep woods.

"Hey, are you okay miss?" The woman said in a sweet voice.

The terrified teen just start crying. She didn't know why. Maybe it was the feeling of relief that washed over her, or the realization that she could have been found by the killer instead of the police woman, or because she just was in so much pain, but she just started sobbing.

The woman just grabs hold of the balling girls and holds her as she starts crying, she also grabs onto her with everything she has, not wanting to let go.

The woman pulls away from her to get a look at me. A real look, and she obviously does not like what she sees. The cuts on Nicole's face are burning from the saltiness of her tears, so she could only imagine what they look like to her.

The police officer takes her and puts the pretty brunette in the back of her car before speeding off.
She was grateful that she wasn't killed tonight, but one thought keeps playing in her mind over and over again.

Who would want to kill me?

---------------------------

The first chapter is up! I hope y'all enjoyed it!

Be sure to vote and leave a comment, they mean the world to me!

Words - 765

Edited - Semi (^.^)