ELEVEN - THE ONE LIVING LIKE A STAR-NOT IN A GOOD WAY

honestly don't know about the end, so please let me know what you think! ALSO, very sorry for the delay, but my teachers decided to give me loads of homework one day back from break :/

word count: [4016]

We were currently just finishing up security at the airport. I was previously on the phone with Terry. I put my phone away as I waited for the boys to be finished.

As they walked out, I told them to surround me. "Okay, Terry gave me strict orders for today, so please just follow them because I do not want to hear her yelling at me through the phone again," I warned them. "We're going to go out there, and you're going to meet your fans. Shouldn't really be a problem because you love your fans."

"You're right," Edwin said.

I looked at him. "I know I'm right. That's why I said it."

Brandon closed his eyes before raising his eyebrows. "You were the one who was stating the obvious."

"Point taken," I nodded. I shook my head to clear out those thoughts to start a new conversation. "Anyways, after that though, we're going against the big guns. The paparazzi. I really don't know why Terry told me to warn you since you guys clearly have more experience with them. She wants to make sure you guys play nice with them. Keep your head down. Don't answer any damning questions. Save that for the interviews."

"Yes, we know the drill," Brandon said tiredly.

"That's what I told Terry, but she was all 'You work for me, so you better tell them to watch themselves and not mess up,'" I said in a mock voice of hers—a really bad one at that.

"That," Austin pointed at me, "That was really bad," he laughed.

"I know," I huffed. I drew in a breath. "Okay, you guys ready?"

"I think the real question here, baby girl, is are you ready?" Brandon asked, raising an eyebrow.

I sighed, shrugging. "We shall see."

We started walking towards the entrance. "Here goes nothing, Eliana," Austin smiled at me. "You got this," he reassured me.

We walked out to get our luggage and were immediately approached by fans. I slipped out to get to my luggage. I figured I might as well grab the boys luggage as well when they were still talking to their fans. I managed to drag all of our luggage over to one bench. I sat down and crossed my legs.

I glanced over at the boys. Some girls were tearing up when they were meeting them. The sight made my heart warm. My eyes made their way over to look at Brandon. He was talking to a girl. I don't know what they were talking about, but they both had serious looks on their faces. The girl was clearly upset about something, and Brandon stared at them with complete concern in his eyes. He wrapped his hands around her and gave her a tight squeeze. I bit my lip. The scene was truly heartbreaking. Brandon took out the marker I made them on keep on their bodies, in case some fans wanted an autograph. He opened the cap and said something to the girl. He drew something on the wrist, then stared her right in the eye. He said a few more words to the girl before wiping a tear that had fallen on her cheek.