So much built up guilt and self accusation that it nearly suffocated me.

'I deserve this.'

'I don't need to be saved.'

There was only one person that came to mind while hearing the voice talk.

Azalea.

 I was sure it was her.

'Don't pull your little stunt now, do you have to disturb the little time I have with my family?'

Her hurtful words flooded my brain and I clenched my jaw while remembering her bitter voice as she had said that.

Meanwhile I had trusted her and offered my body to her use.

'I killed him.'

'He lives.'

'I saw him die.'

'I saw him alive.'

The mental battle that was going on in her mind seemed to come out from wherever she was and suffocate me along with her.

My breathing became ragged.

'Trapped, trapped trapped I'm trapped....'

The words were spoken over and over again, until I wanted to yell and clamp my ears shut.<<

"Wake up."

"I said wake up.", It was an order, my eyes snapped open just as a whimper escaped my lips.

Shocked I scrambled to my feet and hurdled myself away from the dark shadow that loomed over me.

Once I felt safer I turned around to look who it was.

Kyros stood there  looking at me with a cocked eyebrow, his hand raised in question.

My mouth opened to speak but nothing came out.

"What did you see?", He asked looking me up and down. Only now I noticed my clothes were soaking wet and my hair was matted in knots. 

Movement caught my eye and I snapped my eyes towards my bed, Prince Elían was sitting on it with a similar expression as Kyros.

I opened my mouth to speak but just as fast clamped it shut again. Was it safe to speak? What would they do about it? Did it even mean anything?

I shook my head, "I...I dont know." I lied.

A flicker of irritation passed the Prince's face and I was tempted to stick my tongue out. What was he doing here anyway?

Kyros sighed. "Tell me once you do alright?"

'No, not really you know, I got trust issues.'  I felt like speaking the words but clamped my mouth shut.

After seeing that I would not answer Kyros went to leave but before he was out of the door he spoke to the Prince, "Get her changed."

Again I looked down at my wet clothes and realized how see through they had become. Ashamed my head snapped up towards the Prince. 

His gaze rose towards mine his eyebrow raised. He had seen the same.

Heat flushed my cheeks and I failed at trying to cover up. The smirk that I knew would be on his face didn't fail to send a shiver down my spine.

Slowly he came to his feet his eyes never leaving mine. "Follow me."

Gracefully he strode out of the room and I strutted awkwardly behind. Even though I was a so called vampire now, I would never master to walk as gracefully as he did.