Hospitalized...

*The next day*

Denis' POV:
I really hope Elijah his okay. I've been worried about him all night. I couldn't even sleep.

I decide to cancel the trip because Elijah's gonna be in the hospital for the next week or so and we were supposed to leave today! I also decide to go visit him in the hospital.

"Hey, guys! I'm going to go to the hospital! Anyone wanna come?", I ask. Braden, Alex, and Sub were sat on the couch. "Wait! What for?", Braden asks. I forgot to tell Alex and Braden what happened last night. Sub already knew because well, he was there.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you guys that we got in a car accident and that's why we got home so late", I say. "But that still doesn't answer my question! Why are you going to the hospital?", Braden asks again. I roll my eyes and sigh. I hate when he tries to act smart. "I'm visiting the hospital because Elijah got hurt really bad! Did you not notice he was here?", I say. Braden shakes his head. "So, do you guys wanna come?", I ask once more, a little bit annoyed. "Yeah, sure", everyone says.

Sub's POV:
I hope Elijah is okay. Truth is...I like him. I don't just like him, in fact...I love him. I love that when he gets mad his accent kinda kicks in and he starts to act 'gangster' or whatever. I found that really cute about him.

As we head out to the car, I see Alex and Braden kissing. "I didn't know you two were a thing.", I say. They stop kissing. They both blush and I blushed. I shouldn't have interuppted them. "O-oh...S-sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt you...", I say embarrassed. "I-It's alright", Alex says.

I walk to the car and get in the front because Alex and Braden wanted to sit together. Everyone then gets into the car and drive off. "I really hope Elijah is okay...", Denis says quietly. "M-me too...", I say. "I'm pretty sure we all do", Braden says.

Elijah's POV:
I couldn't remember anything. I open my eyes a little and I see that i'm laying a bed. I open my eyes all the way, blinded by the lights a little, and see that i'm in a random room. A few seconds later a lady walks in. She has a cart with needls and stuff on it.

"W-where am I?", I ask. The lady looks up from the cart and smiles at me. "Oh! You're awake!", she says," You're in the hospital". The hospital?

Now it's all coming back to me. Last night...the car crash...I got hurt...bad! I blacked out last night. All I remember is Denis' beautiful face.

"Okay this is going to hurt," the lady says. I wasn't paying attention to anything she was saying. "Wait Wh-", I stopped what I was saying. I felt a sharp pain go through my arm. "OWWWW!", I yell. A few tears roll down my face. I try to move my arm back but I can't. My arm hurted too much to move it.

The lady put a needle into my arm. "I'm so sorry but I have too", she says. She takes the needle out. "Okay, tell me if this hurts", the lady says. Her tag read 'Nurse Kandie'.

She squeezes my arm a little causing a lot of pain. I wince. She nods her head and writes down something on a note pad. She squeezes my right arm this time. That hurt even worse. "OUCH!", I yell. "Hmm", she thinks to herself. She writes something doen on the note pad again. "I'll be right back", she says with a soft smile.

*5 minutes later*

Nurse Kandie comes back. "So, the doctors told me that you might have broken bones... so they're doing an x ray test on you later today," she says. I frown. "But I-", Kandie interupts me. "I'll also I have some other nurses come in here and help me clean you up a bit", she says," Well, have to put you to 'sleep' so you don't have to feel any pain!" I was confused. "Wait! What are you going to do to me?", I ask really afraid. Nurse Kandie turns a light pink. "Well, we have to clean up the scars and blood from off you and we have to hook up machines to your arms an chest. So we have to take off you shirt which requires moving your arms", she says. "O-oh", I say. She smiles. "Well, you get some rest", she says. "O-okay", I say.

I close my eyes and doze off to sleep.

*Wizard Alex makes the time skip to 30 minutes later xD*

Denis' POV:

As we drive to the hospital, we get stuck in traffic. It's been 30 minutes and we only moved 1/2 miles. I have a slight road rage but I decided to keep my cool. "Ughhhh...", I say. "We haven't moved in 30 minutes!", Sub says. "Also, Denis has a little but of road rage so...", Braden says. I'm starting to get annoyed. "UGHHHHH...", I say even louder. I can feel the anger rise up in me. I turn on the ac. I calmed down a little. "D-Denis", Sub says. "hmmm?", I reply. "You can go now!",he says. I looked up from the steering wheel relived. I then start driving again.

*1 hour later...Thanks Wizard Alex xD*

We FINALLY made it to the hospital. " I'm so glad we're finally here!", Braden says. I sigh of relief. I just hope he's okay. That's the only thing i'm worried about.

We enter the hospital. Alex, Braden, and Sub sit down in the waiting chairs. I walk up to the front desk. The lady looks up from her computer and smiles softly at me. "Hi! What can I help you with?", the lady asks. Uhm, Hi. We're here to visit someone", I say. The lady nods. "And who are you visiting?", she asks. "Elijah Best", I say. She starts typing on her keyboard. "Elijah Best right?", she asks. "Y-yeah", I reply. "Okay, so. He's getting an x ray test done right now. It will probably take a few minutes", she says. "O-okay thanks!", I say worried. "I'll take you to his room when he's done", she says. I just smile.

Did he break his bones? I'm really worried. I sit down in the waiting chair next to Braden. I sigh heavily. "What's up with you?", Braden asks. I sigh again. "I'm just really worried about Elijah...", I say. "He'll be okay Denis...I promise", Braden says.

He grabs my wrist and squeezes it tightly. He smiles at me. I smile back. This is why I love Braden, he's always there for me when I'm feeling down or worried.

"Hello!", a lady in a nurse outift approaches me. "You guys can come with me to Elijah's room", she says smiling sweetly. We get up and follow her to Elijah's room. My heart starts racing.

We enter Elijah's room. "Enjoy your stay guys", the lady says," Nurse Kandie will come back in a bit to check on you Elijah". Elijah nods.

I notice that he has his shirt off. His skinny, sexy body... (AN: Okay that was just unessasary to add in lmao) I couldn't stop staring. I snap out of it and look away, blushing. He also had things attached to him which made me anxious.

"Hi Elijah!", Alex says. He smiles. "Hi guys", Elijah says", what are you doing here?" I blush. "Denis wanted to come see of you if you were okay!", Braden says winking at me. I elbow him in the side. I blush. "Yeah, he REALLY cares about you", Alex says smirking. I blush even harder. "Stop it", I whisper to them. I turn back to Elijah. "I-I...", I couldn't say anything because what they said was true. Elijah just smiles and blushes. "Heh, you really care about me Denis! Don't you!", he says. He laughs a little.

I decided that I was going to tell him. "G-guys, c-can I have some alone time w-with Elijah...p-p-please?", I ask. Sub looked at me confused. Alex and Braden looked at each other and smirked. "Sureeeee...we'll be in the car!",Braden says. They start walking out of the room. Braden stops for a second and gives me a thumbs up. "Good luck", he whispers. I think they knwo what i'm about to do.

"E-Elijah, I-I want t-to t-t-tell you s-something", I stutter. I play with my hands and look down at my feet. My heart starts racing and I start blushing really hard. "Y-yes?", Elijah says. "Elijah...I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while", I say. He looks at me with his sparkling eyes. "I- I lo-", I get interrupted. A lady walks in. "Hello, I'm sorry to tell you but your visiting time is over", she says.

I guess I won't get the chance to tell him...to tell him how I really feel.... to tell him...

I love you.

(That's the end of this chapter folks! So sorry that it's superrr long! Also, the next chapter is the last chapter ;( So you better be prepared! The last chapter will probably come out tomorrow so stay tuned! :D Hope you enjoyed!)