Romance and Hurting...

Denis' POV:
"I gotta pick up Sub! Anyone wanna come?", I ask. "Let Elijah go with you!", Alex says. I blush a little. "W-what?!? W-why me!", Elijah asks. "Because Denis l-", Alex stops himself and looks at me. I blush a little more. He almost exposed my secrect! "Just go with him", Alex says, with a smirk. "A-alright", Elijah says. "W-well what about Braden", I ask. I then remembered about earlier. "Oh...never mind...", I say. "Uhm, w-well we'll be back!" I say. Me and Elijah walk out of the house and into the car. This time Elijah drives. I start blushing at how adorably attractive he his.

Corl's POV:
I get up from my bed from crying. My pillow is wet from my tears. I get up and head to the bathroom. "Why am I still living? Why am I still here? I really messed up", I say to myself. I could never forgive myself over what happened earlier. I've recently gotten depressed over the past few hours and I... started hurting myself. I pulled up my sleeve on my left arm and saw the cuts on them. They were still bleeding cause they were recent cuts. I open one of the drawers and pull out a razor. I start cutting my arm. I wince a bit and my eyes start to water.

Alex's POV:
I finished recording my last video before the trip. I head downstairs to the living room. I started reaching for the refrigerator until I heard someone screaming "Owww" and crying. I was a little scared cause I thought I was the only one in the house. I then remembered that Braden was here. "What is that dummy doing?", I say to myself. I head downstairs to his room. I didn't see him anywhere. I saw the bathroom light on and walked slowly over to it. "BRADEN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yell. I saw him cutting himself and crying over his sink. He pulls his sleeve down quickly. "N-nothing!", he says, still crying. "I saw that! Don't act like I didn't see you do that!", I exclaim. I grab his arm and pull up his sleeve. I point to his arm and say," Why? Why are you doing this to yourself Braden?" He gives me a disappointed look. His sad adorable blue puppy eyes stare down at his arm. "I-I...", he has no words. I pull him into a hug. He starts crying into my shoulder. I pat his back. "Come, let's sit down", I say. We sit on Braden's bed. "So tell me... Why are you hurting youself?", I say softly. "I-I deserve it...I hurt you and Elijah", he says queitly. "No, you don't deserve it! and besides Denis likes Elijah so I'm over him!", I say. He looks at me and his rosy cheeks get a more red. He then looks back down at his feet. "I should just die...", he says suddenly. "What! Don't say that Braden!", I say. He looks at me tears  forming in his eyes. "NO ONE LOVES ME ALEX! NO ONE!", he says. He starts crying again. "I-I LOVE YOU BRADEN!", I yell. I blushed so hard and he did too. "N-NO YOU DON'T! You're probably just saying that just to make me feel better. Besides, you probably hate me for what I did...", he says. He looks away from me still crying. "If I didn't love you then would I do this?", I say. I grab his chin and make him face towards me. Then I planted my lips onto his. His lips felt warm...and wet from crying but the feeling was great. He kisses me back putting his hand on my cheek.

Braden's POV:
W-was this really happening?! D-did he actually just kiss me! Why did I like it though. I was freaking out but on the inside. I placed my hand his cheek. He placed his hand on my neck. We kissed passionately. After a minute or 2, we stop. I stare into his brown eyes as he stared back into my blue ones. I blush and look away. "Now do you believe me?", he says. "I-I do believe you...I guess", I say queitly. "Promise me you won't ever hurt yourself again", Alex says softly. "I-I can't promise that...", I say. "I still don't belong here...I still think I should just die...", I say. Alex pulls me into a hug. He nods and just hugs me. We cuddle for a bit and relax. We watch a movie and Alex falls asleep onto my shoulder. I kiss his forehead and lay him gently onto one of my pillows. I put the covers over him. I still watch the movie. After a few minutes later, I start dozing off. I heard my phone ring and I see that it is Denis. I answer it: "Hello?", I say. "C-CALL THE AMBULANCE OR THE POLICE OR SOMEONE!", Denis yells. My heart starts pounding. What happened?

(Cliffhangerrr ahaha! I'm evil >:3 I'm sorry that the chapters aren't Denis and Sketch related even though this book is supposed to be about them! The bext few chapters with be about them! I promise! Anyways, thanks for reading xoxo <3)