When I Met Him

Začať od začiatku

"Oh Maurice!" Alois called happily from next to me, prompting us all to look to her. She wore a dark scary expression that basically dared the other girls to challenge her, "That pungent garden variety musk you call perfume is burning my nostrils, leave now so that you don't stink up our air space anymore than you already have." she said menacingly which scared the two girls off, Maurice tried to stay firm but she soon gave into her fright as well and followed after the girls swiftly. Once they were gone Alois returned my notebook.

"What is her problem with you, did you kick her puppy down a flight of stairs or something?" she asked. I shrugged in response not really sure how to answer, of course I've never kicked anyone's dog or any animal for that matter. Maurice has always had a way of pretending to be nice, and using that skill to make me look bad. She'll act as if she's being kind or friendly to me in the presents of others, but when she and her friends plan something or have me alone, the real monster that is Maurice Cole comes out full force.

I use to hangout with two girls named Joanne and Millie in my first year of Junior high, they were my closest friends at the time, but Maurice used her faux kindness and schemes to make them both doubt me as their friend until eventually they both abandoned me. She tried the same thing on Alois but she failed miserably. Thankfully like myself, Alois has the gift of smelling the bullshit in a person's lies from a mile away. I've always been thankful for that, and I still am to this day.

As I got all of my supplies out Alois straightened her scarlet hairclip, Which was on the right side of her hair. She always wore a hairclip to match her clothes, although most of her uniform consisted of a white school shirt, with an unbuttoned collar and rolled up sleeves, a pair of very short school shorts, black thigh-high stockings and charcoal-black dress shoes. The only accessory that she wore to match the clip was her red and white striped neck tie which was pulled down pass her collarbone. She could always catch someone's eye with such scandalous attire, it's one of the many differences between us that makes me question our strange friendship. Soon Prof. Michaelis walked in to take roll call. "Good morning class!" he said in a disgustingly delighted voice. God he's almost as bad as Maurice with his douchebag smile and annoying overly exaggerated sentiments. He may be a young teacher but he's very skilled and well educated. His good looks seem to raise his popularity immensely as well-he's so damn perfect it just makes me want to vomit! "Before we take roll call, I'd like to introduce your newest classmate." he said.

Soon a boy with shaggy shoulder-length blonde hair walked in from the entrance. He looked to be about a year or so ahead of me. He had porcelain skin, long black eyelashes, bright blue eyes and a lean figure. He wore a white school shirt which wasn't tucked in, with the collar unbuttoned, underneath a beige school sweater with the Weston Academy crest on the left side of the chest and the sleeves rolled up pass his elbows. He had on a pair of black school pants, brown loafers and he had a brown school bag draped across his chest. He didn't even smile when he looked towards the class, in fact he almost seemed to be scowling.

"Everyone allow me to introduce Mr. Edward King V, he and his family has just moved here from England. Do make him feel welcome." said our teacher as he gestured toward the new student. "Hello." the boy said sternly it was so simple, almost as if he didn't even care. "Thank you Mr. King, you may take your seat now. There is an available seat next to Mr. Kadar in the far right section, second row." said the Professor. That seat was directly in front of me, and siting in that seat was Soma Asman Kadar the most talkative, friendliest person I've ever met [next to Alois]. I propped my head up on my fist watching and waiting for the inevitable. I knew from experience that he was going to be a nuisance to the poor sod, because if I know Kadar he'll surely hound the guy to ends of the earth trying to make him his friend.

After that Prof. Michaelis began roll call, prompting the start of another obnoxious day.

...

Most of the day was a bore nothing in particular happened though I did have to do a class project with my cousin Elizabeth in Prof. Spears's class; Economics. She wanted to decorate our project in glitter and ribbons which was told to her constantly by myself and the teacher that it was highly unnecessary. It was annoying but nothing that I wasn't use to by now. After that I had P.E. with Coach Bardroy. We had a timed lap session so I tried to skip by faking a stomach ache but Nurse Blanc wasn't fooled so she sent me to class.