Cold metal

It's always nice to wake up from a nightmare and move on with your casual morning routines and daily life. But what if you open your eyes to the same dream and still remain in it. it'll metamorphosize into a life you never thought you could have.

finally managing to rip his eyes open Baekhyun found the strength to roam with them around a casual bedroom which he almost thought was his own. soon getting more sober minded the boy realized he was in a totally unkown room.

the realization triggered him to snap out of his dreamy mind and jump up wanting to sit up straight. Baek groaned as he could feel like something yanked him back onto the wisted comfort of the warm bed.

the male's eyes flicked up noticing that one of his wrists was tightly and securely handcuffed to the bars of the bed headboard. Panic and frustration rushed over baeks head causing his body to struggle uncontiously, making the pain in his wrist more unbearable. The skin under the cold metal of the handcuffs started to bruise and ache as he kept on trying to struggle out of the tight hold.

He snapped out of his panicking state when his ears caught a ringing sound of a doorlock. The opening door caused his body to shrink in desprate instinct to seem smaller and less noticeable.

"I can't believe that idiot actually handcuffed him to the bed" The shorter one mumbled. Baekhyun's blurry panicking sight sharpened just the slightest, he noticed the males had sunglasses on, blocking their eyes from his view. His eyes darted from one male to the other.

The males were first of all completely foreign to him, the one on the left was the shortest one of them both. His hair was black and short, but not too short and a bit messy, his body was thin and he slouched forward a bit, well at least is seemed like that, judging by the way how the red hoody lazily hung on his small body. The one on the right was slightly taller, and his posture seemed more upright and steady. He seemed a bit more nice and open, his hands weren't tucked in his pockets like the red hoodie's.

"I think we're safe, the drug is still working.." The taller said and both of them putted their glasses off.

"W-where..am l?.." Baekhyun managed to push out with a trembling voice.

"We won't hurt you Baekhyun." The taller said, his eyes were friendly and gentle, unlike the smaller guy's piercing and cold ones.

"How'd you-" Baekhyun's words got cut off as he saw how the smaller whipped out a wrinkled sheet of paper. "Byun Baekhyun, 25, blood type: unknown..." He read.

"What the fuck?"

"The rest of the information is inaccessible"

"Thank you Kyungsoo" The taller nodded and moved to the bed sitting down next to Baek, he reached out his hand, placing it on his forehead. The white haired male moved back a bit, relaxing a little as he realized that he wasn't getting hurt.

"I'm Yixing." He introduced himself when he withdrew his hand. "We're here to help you..." Yixing perked up a bit hearing Baekhyun hiss in pain, he looked at the handcuff around his wrist, a grimace tugging on his face. "He really is an idiot." He sighed and shook his head. "Wait a sec we'll get you out of this." And with those words Kyungsoo moved next to Xing and took the rim of the handcuff with both hands.

"What are you do-" Baekhyun's eyes widened as the small and thin male, basically a shrimp broke the metal band in two halves like it was nothing and threw them aside. "What the-" Baekhyun's words got stuck in his throat watching with disbelief as Yixing took his hand giving it a small reassuring squeeze stopping Baek from tugging his hand away. The purple bruise on his wrist slowly faded leaving smooth and clean skin behind.

"Whoa" Baek could only breathe out in awe staring at his wrist and rubbing the once bruised skin. "How.."

"We're EXO" Yixing said softly and helped Baekhyun up. The blonde stood up on his wobbly And weak legs, image doubling in his sight for couple of seconds.

"And you're one of us" Kyungsoo walked ahead of them, heading to the door, Baekhyun could only follow him blindly, without any ideas where they were heading to.

"One of you?"

"We'll explain that later Byun" Yixing walked along with him. "Let's meet up with the rest first."

Baekhyun nodded a little, their footsteps echoed through the hall of some old mansion maybe, Baek suspected curiously looking around.

Soon they walked into a bigger space, the room had two big couches, a tv, a soft and warm carpet and more casual stuff for a living room. Baekhyun's eyes stopped on a male who was casually snoring on one of the comfy dark brown leather couches. His head was thrown back, lips parted in a peaceful snore and long legs were resting crossed on the back of the couch.

The realization hit the boy like a truck, that was the guy from the tank station! Baekhyun squinted his eyes curiously gazing at his kidnapper.

Kyungsoo on the other side, without any words or changes in emotions took a cushion from the couch that was standing across the tall sleeping male and threw it at him with force. The pillow hit his chest, knocking the air out of the giant's lungs, his big eyes flew open at the sudden turn of events. The couch tilted backwards cause of the force, threatening to fall over backwards, and it did to Baekhyun's surprise. He couldn't believe that the pillow thrown by Kyungsoo made the couch fall backwards.

"Ouch-" The smaller heard a groan. "What the hell you shrimp!" the taller got up wincing and holding his chest that got hit with the cushion, he looked like he was in pain. Baekhyun got worried for him all of a sudden.

Kyungsoo scoffed and crossed his arms on his chest.

Yixing chuckled and tugged at Baekhyun's shirt. "Don't worry those two get in trouble often.." He informed making Baek nod slowly.

"You almost broke my ribs!" The taller attacked first.

"Why the hell did you handcuff Baek to bed?" Kyung fired back. "He got hurt and scared."

"I'm sorry?" It didn't seem like he was sorry at all.

"Sorry my ass"

"What??"

The two kept bickering over each other like two close brothers.

"I umm-" Baekhyun's forced out.

The two snapped their heads at Baek making him flinch. "I'm Baekhyun.." He introduced himself, just wanting their attention for a second.

"I know" The tall one smiled and stepped over the couch with his long giraffe legs. He reached out his hand to the blonde and scratched behing one of his own funny ears with the other. "I'm Chanyeol, nice to meet you Baekhyun" He said in his deep, still sleepy voice.

"Mh" Baek nodded and shook hands with him not knowing how to feel towards the male.

Kyungsoo squatted next to the couch and pulled it up, fixing it and shifting it aside to where it stood previously with so much ease.

"Why am I here? How am I one of you?" Baek asked looking at the males, still feeling genuinely confused.

"You don't know? The case in the west forest.." Chanyeol mumbled, triggering the smaller's heart to clench.

"That flash in the wood was you Baek"