3

Quelly in the media

(3 months later/ November)

Kayci

"Move man" I told Q hopping over his foot as he tried to trip me. His ugly behind always doing sum. I just wanted to go to the court in peace.

"Shut yo ass up fore I really trip ya ass up" He says pushing me.

"Why you always gotta curse" I asked cuz all he do is curses.

"It's not my fault you scared to curse, I bet you won't curse now, why, cuz your scared." I look up and glared at him. I didn't curse because it felt uncomfortable.  He stared back at me waiting for me to curse.

"Sugar Honey Iced Tea." I tell him. He stares at me then dies laughing. I keep walking faster to the court. Once I see the hoops clearly I run full speed while dribbling the ball. I get to the hoop and lay-up.

"WATERRRRRR" I hear Q yell. I look back at him dancing and laugh. I get the ball back and go to the three point line. Just as I shoot Q comes and blocks it with his oversized self.

"GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE!" He yells in my face. He just so extra. I hear someone laughing behind me so I turn around to see some boy my age. Ion like to be laughed at so I catch a attitude quickly.

"What you laughing for?" I ask looking at the boy with a stale face. He laughs some more then smiles. Dude gotta be retarded. I gesture for him to answer.

"Cuz it was funny." He says looking  at me trying not to laugh. This makes me more mad.

"Why don't you come out here and try to play." I say to him with a mug. If he gone laugh he gotta at least know how to play.

"Alright" He says while shrugging. He turns to his homies he was out here with and jogs toward me. I look him over one time. He was cute I guess. He had a low cut full of waves, and was a nice skin tone of brown . He was tall too. He got in front of me ready to start.

"Check" I say passing him the ball. He bounces it back. I take it down the court quick and hit a nice lay up. He looks  at me surprised I'm actually good. I smirk back at him.

"Your ball" I say passing it to him with a little extra force. This game was gone be a breeze. He smiles again as if he don't know he finna lose. He dribbles slowly but gradually speeding up. I drop in a low defensive stance. He dribbles real fast comes straight my way then fakes left, turns right and shoots a three. The ball goes in with a nice SWISH.

He looks over to me then smirks.

1 Hour Later...

"Q I NEED WATERRR!" I yell at Quelly. I was tired. The boy I had just finished playing looked over at me.

"Why we had to go to 75? I'm tired and hungry lo brah." He say with sweat dripping all over him. That's sexy.

"My bad I ain't had wanna lose" I tell him. Every time he was close to winning I would take the game point up.

"What's your name?" I ask him. He looks at me.

"Donovan." He says then walks off.

..........
Donovan... I like that.

I gone start updating more.

Y'all were beating my inbox like

Until next time.. ✌🏾