2

"That's the girl that dissed Q"
"He said her weave was stale" I chuckled at that one. Ain't nothing stale bout this.

All day all I heard was about me talking back to Quelly aka "Q".  It was annoying. Everyone acts like he's some god. A few people even came up to me to try to confront me about it. Like this ain't even their problem.

As I walked into my second to last class, I scanned the room for a empty seat while ignoring the stares. Once I got comfortable in a seat way in the back corner, a lady rushed in. She looked way to young to be a teacher.

"Hello class, I'm your sub for Mr. Holmes. He didn't leave anything so just stay quiet and 'do you'." I smirked at that. Perfect time for a nap. I pulled out my phone and put on YBN Nahmir Gucci Gang remix. That's my future right there. With his fine self.

Once my music was situated I put my head down and started drifting. When I was just about to be knocked there was a thud from the chair next to me. I was just gone ignore it till someone touched my face. I opened my eyes and jumped ready to snap, but instead found Quelly staring right at me.

I squinted at him trying to gather my senses. He squinted back at me but then laughed. I was annoyed at this point so I jumped at him. This boy just looked nerve irking.

"What you want?" I asked noticing we were drawing attention from everybody in the class. I looked behind and saw the teacher even being nosey. I put my attention back on him.

Quelly put his hands up. "I tryna apologize. Ion mean to talk to you like that my day had start wrong and that wasn't yo fault shawty." He says. My mouth drops. Ion know if I should accept it or not.

"And I was wondering if we could start over, you could be my lo buddy." He finishes, actually smiling at me. Even though I was 5'8 he still stood taller than me so he had to look down. Since I was now standing , I sat down on my desk. I started thinking. It would be nice to have a friend but ion wanna forgive him that quick. I look back up at him. He started smiling at my face which was in my thinking mode, which is basically my face all scrunched and my lips tucked. Not the cutest but hey dudes like it. And so do females.

"We can be friends, but don't come at me like that again, deal?" I said smiling with my pinky out because I'm just that childish. He did a face at my pinky but stuck his out.

"Deal"

We shake pinkies and I put my headphones back in. As I put the song back on he pulls the headphone out. I looked back up at him ready to end our friendship already. I glare at him waiting for him to explain his self.

"We gotta get to know each other he says." Quelly says with his hands up like he's innocent. I roll my eyes.

"What you wanna know 'bruh bruh' ?" I say outing emphasis on bruh bruh. It was a habit I had when talking to guys.

He thinks for a minute. "Your name Kayci right?" I nod. "Had to be sure, but where you from lo bruh?" He asks smirking at me.

"Charleston"

He laughs. " That why you talk so funny," I scrunch my face up. Just as I'm bout to say sum he keeps talking.

"You still salty I got hair better than you?" He gets out through laughter. I roll my eyes.

"Ain't nobody salty. My hair is a good length yours just extra." I say laughing. He just glares at me just as the bell rings.

"Bye lo girl" He said patting my hair. I swing at him and he runs out the class.

I walked out the class happy I didn't have a enemy on the first day.

The rest of the day went by fast which I didn't have no problem with.

...............
Well wasn't today nice. Had to post a lil sum.

He said her weave stale😂

Awww there friends.

And this is Newbleu coming at you with the latest