Then we heard a buzz and the gate unlocked.

We checked her in and I walked her up to her new room to help set up.

I posted pictures of us on a mini bulletin board and put the flowers Oliver gave her in a vase and on the desk that came with the room.

She dressed the bed with her blankets and pillows and it was time for me to go.

"Bye Rachel, see you next week" I said hugging her.

"I love you" she said.

"You too." and I left.

I wish it wouldn't have come to this, me having to admit one of my best friends into a mental house. But Rachel did need sometime away from the world to just clear her mind and be carefree for a bit.

My phone sang: Heartbreak girl by 5 seconds of summer.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey"

"Hi! Whats up?"

"Can I see you today?"

"Yes Michael, gosh so desperate!" I said kidding around.

"Desperate for you." he said.

"Stop."

"What?" he asked shocked.

"You're making me blush" I said.

He sighed in relief.

"So when's a good time?" he asked.

"Now"

"Okay, my place?" he asked.

Uhhhh should I go? Should I put myself in a position where I have to be all alone with him?

"Text me the address, I'll be there" I said

"See you in a bit" he said and hung up.

I got in my car and put his address into my GPS.

I decided to stop and get us smoothies.

I ordered him the same that I was having; A simple strawberry banana smoothie, my all time favorite.

I arrived at this cute little white house, that had two front windows and his car in the driveway.

I checked myself in the mirror and went out to ring the doorbell.

"Hey, sorry I wasn't done getting dressed." he said as he opened the door shirtless and in his black gym shorts.

This view almost had me weak to my knees. He was standing there with one arm on the door and the other by his side. He smiled and gestured me in his home. It was so clean. Very organized which made me happy, honestly if it was a mess I probably would've spent our time cleaning and not hanging out.

"This is for you" I said giving him a smoothie.

He took a big gulp.

"Mmmmm, my favorite" he said.

"Me too."

He embraced me into a hug and from there I knew there wouldn't be much talking getting done tonight.

He pulled me closer and took my hands into his.

And I went in for a kiss but he backed away.

"Uh uh uh, not so fast there." he said getting close to my face.

I went for it again but he moved back and chuckled.

"Oh so you want to tease me, Mr.Allon?" I asked.