"What the hell."I mumble, completely bewildered with her behaviour.

I turn on my heel, head bowed and eyebrows pinched together in confusion. It's in my muddle of thoughts does my body collide with another, a dull throb pulsing at my forehead.

I can feel the wind around me, dragging me down and I squeezing my eyes as I brace myself for impact.

"Hey there."

My eyes flutter open, wide with shock. A strong arm is wrapped around my waist, holding me just centimetres from the tiles.

[A/N: It's gonna get hella emotional, my playlist just hit Spring Day >.<]

Blake.

His scent.
His warmth.
His features.

Everything about him.

And only him.

It was all swimming to the surface.

Our laughs. Our screams.
Our smiles. Our tears.

Our love. Our hate.

And I can see him. Him pushing my hair out of my eyes as he leaves sweet kisses against my neck as we snuggle under the sheets, the sun still yawning in the background.

I can see him screaming. Yelling. And he's pointing at me. Accusing me.

And I'm crying.

On the ground. Weeping. Weeping as I watch him retreat into the haze of black as the tears continue to fall.

Fingers.

Fingers are brushing against my cheek. Softly. It is almost as I am merely imaging them.

And he's there.

Holding me. Holding me as I cry softly, the memories just becoming all too much.

Warm, brown eyes are staring into mine, searching for any sign of resistance.

"Alison."

My name has never sounded so beautiful out of another's lips.

And yet, never had it been uttered so brokenly.

His fingers trace my jaw. They trail over my cheekbones, eyes still locked with mine as his lips curve upwards.

And there nothing can interrupt us. Nothing.

Because at that moment I am his. And he is mine.

He is crying too.

Droplets of pain hit my skin as he closes his eyes, lashes wet with tears.

Screams.

They echo in the black.

Bitch. Whore.

It's over. We were over.

What we had wasn't real. What he did to me was terrible.

Something that couldn't be forgotten so easily.

Just like that they moment is over.

The warmth is gone.
The smile is gone.

But the love is still there. The spark still live.

And he understands.

He sighs, closing his eyes lightly. But when he opens them there is nothing but sadness in the depths of them.

Nothing but heartbreak.

He presses his forehead against mine, eyes fluttering closed one last time as reminisces the moment that for him. he will treasure.

And I only lay still in his arm as he cries, hands wrapped around my waist as if he couldn't live without me.

Forehead against forehead.

"I love you."

And I only smile, pressing a hand to his chest softly, raising my eyebrows slightly.

I don't have to say anything.

He understands.

We had both fallen deep. Hit rock bottom but hadn't bounced back.

Our love was dangerous.

And maybe it was my fault. My fault for being too scared to test out the unfamiliar waters. The waters that hissed at my touch yet simmered back in delight.

Love and hate.

And he lets me go. Slowly. Slowly he unwraps his hands from my waist.

We're staring at each other now.

Brown against brown.

Every breath. Every raise of our chests.

We noticed that.

But nothing else.

We didn't notice the sudden disappearance of people around us. We didn't notice the heaviness in our hearts.

We only noticed the other.

"Four years too late."I whisper.

And he smiles, tugging my hand into his, intertwining our fingers.

"I know."

__________

Confusing af chapter?

Ik. Blame it on Tae's deep af voice when I was reading that okay.

Just to get it clear tho, Alison's confused whether or not she should forgive him and she's getting flashbacks of the past with him. Both the good and the bad.

Lemme ask again, u ppl still hate Blake?