...05... One and Only

Start from the beginning

She sat down bringing one knee to her chest and let the other stretch. Her eyes remained on the lush green view but Blair left her mind drift into emptiness.

The night was calm and there wasn't a star in sight but it was beautiful.

But her eyes wandered off towards the neighbouring rooftop.

Would he come again tonight? She would bombard him with questions. But the uncertainty was troubling her.

Deciding to lay down for a while, she thought about what tomorrow would bring.

After being to Fashion Era, her expectations had skyrocketed. She was well aware of the consequences when she expected a lot from anyone. Constantly being let down doesn't exactly improve one's trust in anything.

But she couldn't help it!

Being in that company, working with her idol under the same roof, felt right. After a long, long time, something finally felt right and she would try and avoid all thoughts that would make her think otherwise.

The rustling of leaves caught her attention. Her ears immediately perked up and the uncertain thought came back.

Was it him? She didn't know. She crawled over to edge of the roof and peeked below.

The uncertainty was certain. The guy was back, climbing over the pipes to the roof like a thief again. An act she still didn't understand why. Why couldn't he just use a ladder and refrain from the struggle involved in gripping the slippery pipelines and pulling himself up?

But she watched him in half amusement and half astonishment, the annoyance towards him long simmered down.

He followed the same moves. Walked towards the centre and sat down stretching out his legs. And gained the same reaction. Blair's smitten gaze. He wore a dark leather jacket and black jeans, which did wonders in making him look like hot gangster.

But Blair knew much better.

This time she didn't repeat the same mistake again and sat back in her original position trying to act unaffected by his presence. Looking through the strands of her fiery red hair, she found him looking directly at her. Like last time. With that smoldering look.

"Not you again," She heard a deep masculine voice grumble.

She hadn't exactly thought of what he would say but it definitely wasn't this. She whipped her head to glare at him, him mirroring her expression.

"What on earth is your problem? It's my roof, I'll come here anytime I want," She bit back.

She heard him curse and look away and silence filled the surroundings.

"What were you doing at Fashion Era?" She dropped the bomb, looking at him intently for a response.

His head turned at lightning speed holding an expression of befuddlement. But then he narrowed his eyes and scowled.

"How do you know that?" He asked suspiciously.

She decided not to tell him why she was their because it was none of his business.