Back home (last chapter)

Yoongi's pov

(What happened in the maze.)

Rose was stabbed deeply in the side and I let my feet work on there own as I ran to her. She was still breathing but Braley. "Hold on rose I will try to get you out of here." I said holding her up but I got pushed back down by the dark figure. I knew he wanted a fight now that I went against his will. "Baby brother what are you doing?" He said in his dark voice that even as a ghost sends shivers down my spine I was actually scared I know he is Capable of doing many things. I backed away and making sure I placed rose in a safe place. After being with her for so long now and fighting and even talks at times I learn that she was as lonely as I was even though I wanted all this to stop it didn't happen I wasn't strong as him. As my older brother junki his anger for my parents have made him into a dark and ugly man that even the creatures from hell are scared of and he have keeper me trapped here with him to do his dirty work for him. To watch him as he killed people who enters our home and people who think they can come cross him they don't always last long till rose come along and put up a fight she stayed for longest fighting and learning his ways he hated that but also enjoyed the show she was putting. For me I hated it even since I was trapped here I hated hurting them yes maybe I was a cold bastard when I was alive but that doesn't mean torturing the living I'm not that heartless. I was truly anger with my parents and hated their guts and wanted noting more to kill them myself but I couldn't bring myself too. But that didn't stop him no he was unstoppable after killing them he continued on killing more and more he become a monster hiding in the dark and having a horrible face that I can't even look at.

"I'm not letting you hurt her anymore you have won your game let her go." I said trying to be brave but my body was failing me as I was shaking in fear. He laughed a dark laugh that even the shadow that was there disappeared. I knew he wasn't gonna let her go till he made sure she is dead. "Little brother that's not how it goes." He said walking closer I pulled in front of her if he wants a fight then I'm gonna have to fight him off. He understood what I was trying to do and smirked evilly. Suddenly all three of us were in a whole different place a darker place and more scary.

Rose was in the corner far away from us I frowned at this

Rose was in the corner far away from us I frowned at this. He was standing tall and strong looking at me with his red bright eyes. If I was gonna fight him off I better have some weapon on me or else he will tear me apart with his bare hands. I looked around and saw something that can help me but not as much. I started running towards him he smirked but I slide between his legs and get to the other side I picked up the metal piece up I was gonna swing but with his arm he send me flying to the wall. I groaned in pain my back and stomach was burning with pain now. He walked and grabbed the back of my shirts throwing me to next wall and run and kicked me in the guts that I started coughing hard even though I'm dead this shit still hurts. I took my chance and swing hitting his leg he fell down I got up fast even though my whole body was in pain and hit with it again and again. He was laughing which was creepy because I'm literally beating the shit out of him with his metal piece he got up like it was nothing and creaked some of his bones and looked at me my eyes wide he grabbed my face and slam it against the wall my face was already messed up and now it's even more messed. Blood was dripping off my lips,mouths and forehead I elbowed him with the strength I have he fell back I tried to punch him but I got dizzy. So I missed his face he grabbed my arm and broke it I yelled out in pain also hearing my bones being crashed from his hands. "Yoongi you really thought that you can beat me? Ha!" He said letting go and started dragging me from my legs I was getting really weak I couldn't even feel my body at this point he threw me where Rose was landing her check rising and falling telling me that she is still breathing which I'm thankful for.

"Let us begin!" Junki Yelled and all kind of Things popped out from demons to ghosts that would haven't been at peace like mines they all were staring at us. I crawled to rose and tried my best to protect her. She is unconscious and they will easily kill her I cannot let her die. I don't know why I'm caring so much about her I never really care who dies under my brother hands. Maybe because she actually tried to free me and to learn about what happened to me instead of running away. Who seems that she cares even though I wasn't so 'nice'. I covered her with my arms having her face so close to me and closing my eyes I know how this is gonna end I seen everyone that dead this painful death. "I'm so sorry Rose..please forgive me." I whispered close to her ear and hold on tight waiting for the attack.

But instead I heard loud screams painfully ones that are begging for help. I opened my eyes and looked up to see all of them including my brother screaming in pain but that's not what freaked me out no it's the fact that I'm freaking glowing bright! With rose in my arm it's like a holy light protecting us. It wasn't hurting me or her just the ones who were gonna hurt us. I didn't know what it was or what it could be. I watched as all of them vanished into thin air like they never were there that it was all my imagination. And that's when I saw a bright light shining through and a figure coming out the light I couldn't tell if it's a male or female. I had to close my eyes from the bright light.

"Min Yoongi." A voice male voice said the tone happy and proud. I hold onto rose tight. "You are now free my son come with me." He said I shook my head which making me dizzy from the hit. "I-I can't leave rose here." I stutter. The male figure come close and kneed next to me I still couldn't see the face because was just giving off light so I give up trying.

He placed his hand on rose head and her whole body was giving off light then went away her whole body was fine now and then stabbed went away. "She better now and safe. You don't need to worry. Please say your last good bye and come with me." I some how trust the voice that she will be safe and nod. I looked down at rose and smiled softly.

"Thank you for everything rose. Please don't do crazy things and take care and stay safe no matter where I am I will look out for you...and..and I grew to love the person you are." I said my cheeks were getting wet I lean down and placed a kiss on her lips. In her sleep she smiled and I also did I placed her down carefully and walked to the light the male figure moved his hand and she was back in her room peacefully and safe. "She won't remember this and think it's a dream and so will the others." I nodded smiling happily my whole appearance changed from the horror looking man to a living person again. I was me and I was free...

I have been saved.