Dreamworld

Rose's pov

Last thing I remember was being stabbed in the arm and having the scary dark thing hand going through my chest knowing I'm dead. So I'm dead but why is it dark? Did I go to hell? Of course who am I kidding I will never go to heaven! "Hey! What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I frowned is that an angel? But why would an angel cuss..it's also sounds like Yoongi? I opened my eyes to a red ceiling was the first thing I see. My ceiling I got up fast and looked around everyone looks different and older? My eyes finally landed on the man who had a annoying on. My eyes wide knowing who is it. "Yoongi?...why do you look so alive?" I asked staring at him. He was still pale but it's more lively and he was wearing neat clothes like his old ones but no bleed or a hole in his chest and his eyes were beautiful brown that show that he is alive. I reached my hand and touched his cheek and pulled back it was hot. Yoongi looked at me shocked at first but then his cold face was on. "Okay who the hell are you?" I looked at him what? He doesn't know who I am? How come and why does he look alive? "It's me rose Yoongi the girl who you haunt!" I said Yoongi looked at me like I was crazy and backed away calling someone. I started thinking okay so Yoongi is alive..the place is old and even his clothes..this means...I turned to him and hold his shoulders. "What year are we living in?" I asked I have to make sure if I'm right. "Um 1922." Oh my god did I went back in time? But how? Is this real? I thought I was dead. But I'm not which means I'm still alive! I looked at Yoongi and so is he I don't know I got back in time or what's going on but one thing for sure is I have to warn him about the people who are gonna kill. A big guy come in and bow to Yoongi, He pointed at me the guy understand and come to me. "Ma'am I need you to come with me." The big guy said I shook my head no. I have to tell him what will happen. "Listen Yoongi-" he put his hand up I shut my mouth he comes closer to my face. "I know what you want my money right? That's why you here I will give you money just leave me alone." My mouth dropped he moved his hand again the big guy carried me now I started hitting his back. We got outside and he throw me out and locked the gates. "PLEASE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME! YOONGI IS IN DANGER!" I yelled but I got ignored I groaned loudly stomped my feet what a freaking asshole! I was trying to help but he doesn't want it you know what you can go die Yoongi for all I care! I have to try and get out of here. I started walking to see if I can find a way to go back home I mean I'm not dead why not go back.

I walked for hours and I'm going in circles I haven't moved the house is there even when I go straight the house will be in front of me. It's seems like I can't get away so I give up and now it's dark. I turned to the gates now and tried to open the door but it didn't work. Maybe I'm meant to be here like I have to stop them or something like that. I looked at the house why should I care if he reads I can't change the past isn't that forbidden but why am I here. I sighed and looked for a way in I walked around the house and found a gate door opened I smiled Jack pot! I walked inside I will just warn him that's all. "Hurry up before someone see us." A deep voice said my heart stopped oh no..I walked closer to see two men in Black with a white mask. My eyes wide that's them! That has to be them! I have to get to Yoongi somehow. They were buy getting some things out the bags I looked around for something to hit them with so I can get in and help Yoongi. I found a shovel I closed my eyes this cant be helped I grabbed it and walked behind them quietly then hit one of them in the head knocking him out the other way turned to attack but I hit him in the face with the shovel. He fell on the ground I throw it on them and started running inside the house from the back door. "YOONGI! YOONGI!" I yelled and ran to where I know his room is. He opened the door confused I pushed him in hard and locked the door breathing hard. "Hey didn't I kick you out!" He yelled I covered his mouth fast he moved my hand and push me out the way to get out but I hold onto him tight. "No no there's bad people out there who is gonna kill you." I said to him but he wasn't listening instead he pushed me hard causing me to land on the ground and he grabbed my collar. "The only bad person is you! And I'm calling the cops too." He said letting me go and opening the door and there they were standing on the door flame with their white mask. Our eyes wide as one of them pointed a gun at Yoongi head the other one walked in and grabbed my arm hard pull me up. I started to fight back but it's no use this Guy was really strong they took us to the living room and tied us up together. "What do you want?" Yoongi asked calmly what the hell? Why is this guy so calm! I was freaking out right now and shaking so bad. They didn't answer for some reason actually they haven't said a word to us like they were scared of letting Yoongi hear their voices. They were moving around but they weren't taking anything, normally robbers goes around the house and stealing everything while one of them stands with the hostages. But they were closing every window curtains, they went somewhere to talk I believe. Yoongi was moving around a lot he finally moved his head back close to my ear. "Hey listen carefully and don't fuck this up I have a broken glass in my hand I want you to take it and cut my rope then I will do the same okay?" I nodded and tried to take the glass for him and cut the rope it was taking longer so I cut it fast only to cut Yoongi finger alittle he groaned in pain. "Are you an idiot?" Yoongi whispered low I said a low sorry and continued finally he was free and he cut my rope. He grabbed my hand and put a finger to his lips I nodded we quietly got up. He grabbed my hand tight pointed to a door he count to three with his fingers and we stared running to the door he opened it we bit got in he locked the door fast. We hear footsteps and them banging on the door. Yoongi moved heavily things on the door then he opened the window I thought we were gonna jump off the window but he grabbed my hand again and we walked to another door that lead on to some stairs. "Come on." I nod and moved faster when we got down it's was all walls nothing in here its creepy. "We will hide here till their gone they probably think we jumped off the window." I didn't say anything just listening we hear a big sound they probably got in then footsteps close to us but went pass it. We listened carefully "they got out from the window! Let's go!" The deep voice again talked and they run out I looked at Yoongi to see if we should get out but he had a frown on his face. "Yoongi?" I asked softly.

"That voice sounds like my father's voice."