Walk of Shame

"Mal, babe you gotta get up and go back to your room." Ben said, waking his fiancé up. "I don't wanna get up." Mal whined. "I know and I don't want you to either, but if you're not in your own room when Evie goes to wake you up she's going to ask a lot of questions that I don't want to answer and I'm pretty sure you don't want to either." Ben said, trying to convince her to get up. "Fine." Mal huffed, sitting up. "I'll see you at breakfast ok?" Ben asked. "Okay." Mal agreed, giving him a quick kiss. "Love you." Ben called as she left.
"Love you too."

Mal was walking to her room and was thankful that the halls were empty.
When she got to her door she thought she was home free. Until of course, she saw Evie on her bed with her clothes.
"Where have you been? I've been waiting here for an hour!" Evie exclaimed. Crap. Think fast Mal. Mal thought. "I was in the bathroom." Mal lied. "You have a bathroom in here." Evie pointed out, one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows arched. "Right...well...crap, I'm losing my touch." Mal grumbled. "Yeah I got that. Now where were you really?" Evie asked, crossing her arms. "I was with Ben." Mal mumbled, looking at her feet. "I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that. What'd you say?" Evie teased. "I said I was with Ben." Mal said, glaring. "Doing what?" Evie asked. "Sleeping." Mal replied. "What else?" Evie pressed. "Wouldn't you like to know." Mal said, evasively. "Yes I would." Evie replied. "Hey is that my outfit for today?" Mal asked, changing the subject. Evie decided she would let it go for now. "Yes and since it's our last day here, we might as well go out looking like models."Evie said. "I'm sure we will. I'm going to change now." Mal said, going to the bathroom.

After she closed the door, Mal took the cover off of the hanger and looked at her outfit. The top was made of dark purple velvet and had long sleeves, with white fur lining the hem and sleeves. The scoop neckline was decorated with white diamonds. For bottoms, Evie had designed a pair of white padded leggings with dark purple flecks on them. A pair of white boots with dark purple fur lining the tops went on her feet. A white cape with a fur neckline was included along with a pair of white leather gloves. A silver dragon hair clip and jewelry set completed the look. Mal got dressed and, after putting her hair in tight bun at the bottom of her scalp, as well as applying some eyeliner and lipgloss Mal was ready.

Mal exited the bathroom and saw the girls had already assembled in her room. "Sure, you guys can come in, make yourself at home." Mal said sarcastically. "Thanks, don't mind if I do." Evie shot back, causing the other girls to laugh." Yeah that's hilarious. Hah ha." Mal said, rolling her eyes.
"I know." Evie said. "You guys look great by the way." Mal said. And it was true, Evie was wearing a long, fuzzy, wine red sweater with sapphires along the neckline, a pair of dark blue padded leggings and a pair of wine red ankle boots. A dark blue pea coat was on and unbuttoned. Evie had also curled her hair and put on a pair of red gloves. The jewelry Evie wore was simple with a choker with a ruby heart and a pair of ruby studs. For makeup Evie gave herself cat eyes with her eyeliner and ruby red lip stick for her mouth. Lonnie was wearing a light blue, long-sleeve waterfall tunic, with a cute pink fuzzy jacket as well as a pair of dark blue leggings with pink flecks. A pair of pink ankle boots were on her feet. The only jewelry Lonnie wore was a pair of pink studs and a simple pink teardrop necklace. With her hair up in a straight ponytail and understated makeup, Lonnie looked great. Jane was wearing a tight pink sweater with a low neckline. That'll be a nice surprise for Carlos. Mal thought. For pants she was wearing a pair of navy blue leggings. She also wore a pair of dark pink knee high boots and a dark blue wrap. Jane's hair was down and straightened and pinned back with a bow hair clip. For jewelry, Jane wore a gold chain necklace with a amethyst bow pendant that fell just between her breasts, and a pair of matching studs. For the first time, Jane was wearing darker makeup. With dramatic cat eyes done with eyeliner and pink eyeshadow, and dark pink lipstick.
"Whoa! Jane you look...different." Mal said. "Is it a good different?" Jane asked nervously. "Yeah, you look great." Mal assured. "Do you think Carlos will notice?" Jane asked hopefully. "Notice? That boy won't be able to focus on anything else." Mal replied, smiling. "I hope you're right." Jane said. "Of course Mal's right. Especially since I was directly involved by designing it." Evie huffed, pretending to be offended. "Alright ladies, as much fun as this has been, if we don't leave now, we'll miss breakfast." Lonnie interrupted. The girls stood up to leave. "Oh and Mal, Evie told us about your little walk of shame this morning. We will expect full details sooner or later." Lonnie teased before practically running out of the room to avoid being slapped. "Whatever, let's just go." Mal grumbled. As they all departed for breakfast, Mal made sure to shoot a glare at Evie. Later they were gonna have a talk.