Departure

Author's POV

Mal awoke the next morning at 7:00 and was surprised that Evie was already gone. Oh well. Mal said to herself as she groggily sat up and was going to get dressed but then she noticed the hanger on her bed frame that was covered in some kind of purple cloth. On the hanger there was a note.
Mal,
Sorry that I was gone when you woke up. As you know today we depart and I was restless. Anyways here is your first outfit from what I have affectionately dubbed Mal's Travel fashion line. See when you get down for breakfast.

Love, E

P.S. Make sure you know how to handle a drooling Ben.

Mal laughed at that last part as she nervously pulled the purple cloth from the hanger. Once it was off Mal gave a little gasp. There on the hanger was one of the hottest dresses she had ever seen but somehow Evie made it appropriate for her to wear in public. The dress was a high waisted 2 piece the top piece was violet it had sheer sleeves that were pale green, the neck lined dipped low but not so much that if she bent over her chest would fall out. The hem of the top piece was embroidered with dragons in light green thread. The skirt of the dress was tea length and flouncy it was pale green with sheer purple lace layered onto it the hem of the skirt was decorated in purple embroidered dragons. Mal loved it. Then she saw the shoes she would be wearing they were dark purple ankle boots with green rhinestones. She also notice that Evie left her a silver chain necklace with two dragons coming together to make a heart. All in all it was a perfect outfit. Then Mal saw a shiny object on the hanger taking it out she saw it was a head band with small silver dragons on it with green jewels for eyes. Evie had instructed her last night to braid her hair after her shower so that when she woke up and took it out her hair would be wavy and sure enough Mal's hair was gorgeous hanging down with the headband in place it looked like a purple waterfall. "Oh E you know me too well." Mal said aloud even though she knew she was the only one in the room. After about ten minutes of admiring her reflection Mal decided to jog down to breakfast. When she entered the room Evie noticed her first and to say Evie was proud of her self was an understatement. She knew she was good she just didn't know she was that good. "Hey Mal." Evie greeted. Once everyone noticed Mal their jaws dropped to the floor even the boys who she considered her brothers couldn't believe what they were seeing. It was Ben however who had the strongest reaction. He stood up and had crossed the room before anyone could blink and pinned Mal against the door frame and kissed her, hard. " Ben! There are other people in this room."She exclaimed. "I don't care you're too freaking hot to resist." Ben said breathlessly. "Um, we care." Jay said.
Neither one paid him any mind. "Why don't we just go somewhere else like your room?" Ben suggested. "Oh heck no you two are not doing that again it's my room too and I've already caught you their twice!" Evie exclaimed. "What about the throne room?" Ben asked. "Are they seriously trying to have this conversation in front of us?" Carlos asked. "Carlos shut up I'm trying get some details here." Lonnie said. "We were just there 2 days ago." Mal said.
"Yeah your right and we were in here last week." Ben said. "We were not I've never made out with you in here." Mal said. "Yeah we did remember I pushed onto the table." Ben said. "Ugh I've lost my appetite." Jane said."Okay what about your office?" Mal asked "Already did that you practically threw me onto the desk and it was the first time you kissed me while I was shirtless. Ripped my shirt off my body. Then you dug your nails into my back." Ben said."Why I would never!" Mal exclaimed. "Oh but you did I have the claw marks to prove it." He said."Show me." She commanded. Ben then became aware of their audience who were looking at them in shock. "Uh Mal maybe we should continue this later when we aren't with our friends." Ben said nervously. "Actually this is perfect this way we have witnesses who upon looking at your back will know which one of us is right now take off your shirt."She demanded. "But Mal-" Ben started. "Take.It.Off." she commanded. He did so not wanting to risk bodily harm. "Now turn around." She said. He did so and heard several gasps from behind. "OMG Mal!" Evie exclaimed. While Doug, Carlos and Jay whistled. "Ben I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." Mal started to apologize profusely. "Relax Mal this didn't hurt at all in fact when you did it I was happy." Ben assured her."Why?" She asked stunned. "Because it means you psychically marked me as yours." Ben said. "Okay guys not to interrupt but shouldn't we get going it's almost nine and the yacht leaves at 9:30." Jay said desperate to change the subject. " Yeah lets go." Ben agreed. And with that they left the castle and headed for the docks