quince

"Let me have your keys."

I stared at him with a confused expression, "What?"

"How do you think we're going to get there?"

"You do realize that I can drive?"

He smiled, "Yes, I do realize that, but I'm the one who knows how to get there."

I stared at his face, thinking whether or not I should trust him with my truck.

"I don't know if I can trust you, Daeil."

He pursed his lips, "You did let me stay the night so..."

"True, I guess you can drive it."

His eyes filled with excitement, "Yes!"

We were about to leave the house, but then I looked down and realized I was still wearing my pajamas.

"Daeil!"

He swung back around, "Yes?"

I pointed down to my lower body, "Look!"

"Oh... Well, hurry it up and get dressed."

I looked at him with a blank face, "You aren't dressed properly either."

His eyes widened, but a smirk began to rise on his face, "I'm going to go to mi casa and get ready! See you in an hour!"

"And how exactly are you going to get to your house?"

He laughed, "By your car."

Before I could get him, he was already gone.

...I'm totally going to kick his butt later.

—-

[Lauren's outfit]

I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied with my outfit

I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied with my outfit. I wanted to wear something nice, but look good at the same time.

The doorbell rang and I ran to the door. When I opened it, Daeil was standing outside. He was wearing a white shirt with black sweatpants, and a tan fanny pack.

"Wow, seems like you're bringing fanny packs back into style."

He smirked, "I know."

"Well, let's go, kind sir."

Daeil and I began walking to my car. It was pretty sunny outside and the right temperature for a nice day out.

"You know, it seems like we're matching."

I looked over at him, "Not really."

He pointed at his outfit and then pointed to mine, "Look, you're wearing a white shirt and I'm wearing a white shirt. You're wearing black pants too."

I pointed to his sweatpants and said, "Those are sweatpants though."

"It's the same colors!"

I smiled, "So?"