doce

"Ah, there we go," I told myself. I laid Daeil on my couch, put some blankets on him, and here I was, standing in front of him, watching him sleep.

Man, how did I even end up here?

I check the time on my phone, and realize it's 2 am. "What the actual f-"

"Lauren, is that you?" My eyes widened, "Uh, yeah." I turned myself around to hide the fact I was watching him.

He smirked, "Were you watching me sleep?" I swung back around, "No! I was not!" He laughed, and sat up.

"I-I'm going to bed, it's two in the freaking morning." I was going to walk away, but I noticed his eyes were scanning up and down my body.

"What?" He replied, "Oh nothing, it's just, it's cute when you're flustered." I started coughing, "What was that? Did you just call me cute?"

"Yes, I did." I gulped, "Well, I'm off to bed now, goodnight." I turned on my heels, and headed for my room.

Once I got into my room, I changed into some shorts, then plopped onto my bed. "Maaaaan, today was a long day."

I got under the blankets, turned off my lights, and closed my eyes.

I was so close to sleeping until I heard, "Hey Lauren, I can't sleep." Once I heard the voice, I groaned, "Oh my gosh, Daeil get out of my room before I choke slam you."

He smirked, but wiped it off. "Can I lay down with you?" I sat up. He started pouting like a sad puppy, "Pleaseeee."

I thought about it for a second. "Fine, but you better not try anything, you perv."

---

omG, it's gETTIN GOOD

- sock