Luke?!?

"Summer."

"Summer."

Where is the source of the voice coming from.

"Ah, there you are."Yeah, I talk to myself but hey don't judge, I'm sure you do it to. Anyways I turned around to see a middle age woman(a/n: I don't know how old Gina is sorry.) with three boys one looks like he's the eldest and two looks like there around my age also I just noticed there twins, god I'm going stupid.

As I got near to the group it looks like the middle age woman is shouting at them and she looks embarrassed but you know they look fun I might join them.

I confirmed my thoughts by jumping on the brown and blue haired guy's back all while shouting 'giddy up horsey'.

While he was freaking out I took this time to admire them well three of them since I can't really admire the one I jumped on.

Middle age women I guess she's Gina?: looks around thirty(a/n again don't know her age) black hair, brown eyes, tanned, wearing black.

The eldest:looks around twenty, blond/black hair, green eyes, wearing snapback, black shirt, camouflaged trousers and black vans.

The other guy: around my age, brown eyes, wearing snapback, black jeans, black top, black boots.

Me: Ray bans, snapback, black jean shorts, sleeping with the sirens top, black lip ring, silver nose stud, silver earrings and grey boots.

I was cut out of my day dream by being thrown of of the guys back.

"Who was that? you don't go round throwing people of someone's back, god i just arrived people these days." I complained.

" Wait are you Summer?" Gina I think.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god, I'm so so sorry you just took us by surprise and I didn't see you there properly, I'm so sorry." well she seems nice.

"Oh it's ok I'm fine see thank you Gina" I stated well it came out more of a question.

"Yes yes I'm Gina and these at my sons Beau is the eldest he's twenty then there's the twins Jai and L--" I cut her off.

"Lulu"

"Sunsun" me an Luke said at the same time.

"Oh my god, Sunsun" Luke said.

"Wait you two know each other"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

NOT edited

Fourth chappy

Enjoy life

Live to the fullest

Byex