suspendid

chapter one: SUSPENDED

Summer p.o.v

Hey, I'm Summer Grande yes you guessed it I'm Ariana's sister well twin. Most people don't know me personally because I don't really work well with being in the spotlight. I'm dreading going home today because I got suspended from school and my parents told me that one more mishap happens I'm off to Australia since mum has a good friend there Gina.

//homefromschool\\

When I walked in through the door I was immediately greeted with shouting, of course.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING SUMMER!" my lovely mother said jeez woman I'm right here.

"Well mother I decided to come home to greet my lovely family" I sarcastically said.

"DON'T TALK TO YOUR FAMILY LIKE THAT!... what happened to my innocent daughter..." my father said almost into tears,his voice breaking ever word I must admit I did feel kind of bad but that day changed me.

"She grew up dad...you should know that" once I said that there was a thick tension in the air. I knew where I was going now, Australia here I come.

Sorry if its not good its my first fanfic so bear with me,

No hate please!

There will not be a romance going on between the janoskians and Summer, sorry.

There might be abit of SEXYDANCING going on but there might not be.

enjoy life

live to the fullest

don't be put down

love you bye