A Brand New World

Disclaimer: I do NOT own ANYTHING, except for the main Character, I repeat i do NOT own ANYTHIG

???'s POV:

I opened my eyes to find myself in a grassy plane in the middle of nowhere. I sat up and looked down at myself to find nothing but a pair of hands that held a pencil and a note pad. I opened my mouth but couldn't speak a thing. I let out an internal sigh as I stared at the blank notepad and wrote something completely random, I wrote the word rock, yeah that's right. I wrote the word rock, and after I finished the word, it vanished before something hit my head.

I rubbed the back of my head and looked around to find a rock laying there. I stared at it for a long time before I turned back to the notepad and wrote the word 'tree'. Once finished, the word vanished and I was suddenly covered by the shade of a tree that appeared behind me. I realized that I couldn't do anything unless I wrote it down on the note pad.

I quickly scribbled the word 'Voice' down and I felt myself start choking on nothing.

"Gods" I muttered in an ungodly high pitched voice that made me wince

I jotted own the words 'medium voice' and I started coughing again.

"Testing" I said in a normal enough voice that I nodded to "This'll do" I said to myself as I looked down at my non-existent body "Let's fix this" I muttered before I started describing a perfect body in my mind

"Swimmer's build, Sea breeze swept black hair, five feet and eleven inches, large foot size, male, blue-grey eyes" I talked to myself as I wrote down the words and as if by magic I saw every piece of me appear in its proper place

Once I finished with writing my own body, I stood up and looked around the barren grassy plane. My mind was blank, and it confused me because I just had a plethora of ideas for my own body.

"So is this like my own world?" I asked aloud but got nothing in return "Great going... wait... who am I?" I asked again and I cursed before another thought hit me and I quickly wrote down the name 'Erebus' and once the word vanished from sight I cleared my throat "I am Erebus..." I said before another stream of ideas came to mind and I quickly started writing them down

"I am Erebus Alekos, son of Darkness and Night and this is my world" I said after I wrote everything down on my notepad

I looked at my tree and a sudden thought hit me, I started to draw but I realized that I sucked. Smirking, I quickly jotted down 'Good Drawer' before starting again and I found myself amazingly good at drawing.

I drew the tree that I had created and made it much larger before drawing a large tree house in it. In an instant, the tree grew and I watched in awe as the tree house created itself. It went from the top of the tree, across the branches and had a pulley system that would allow me to go up into the tree house.

I grabbed onto the pulley and was launched into the air, laughing the whole way. When I got to the first room, I found it dull and boring. I quickly wrote down the designs for a cool living room and when I looked up I smiled widely. There was a couch in the center of the room facing a large plasma flat screen TV that had several gaming consoles. I walked to the next room which had a window and I described a guest bedroom which contained a king sized bed, a working bathroom, their own TV and a desk that had a gaming computer on it.

I went through the rest of the tree house, creating every room to how I desired and once finished I gave a hearty laugh. However, looking around I felt, lonely. However, I didn't know what to do to get rid of this feeling. I started pacing back and forth as I constantly put my pencil to the paper but could never write anything, it was as if something was blocking me from writing.

"What is this!" I yelled at myself as the last word echoed in my treehouse

On a hunch I quickly wrote down the word 'Ideas' but it shocked me that the word didn't vanish like the others, it just stayed there, mocking me. I growled and erased the word but when I did that I noticed the paper become 'stained' with the word 'ideas'. I tore the paper out and crumpled it up before writing the word 'trash can' and threw the paper in it.

After I threw the paper away, I started pacing when I caught the sky and wondered what it would be like to fly. That's when a thought hit me. I quickly ran to the top of the tree house and started describing a dark reptilian being with wings, a very long body and unimaginable power. As I continued to write down the characteristics of the being a smile graced my lips as I thought of a new companion that I could create, one that looked like me.

After a few hours of describing the being, I watched in fascination as the words vanished from the page and the air in front of me rippled and I watched as a large creature was created in the exact description of what I wrote.

"I think I'll name you... Midgardsormr, lord of... er... I'll work on it" I said more to myself than the new creature in front of me

A/N: Yes its back and while the beginning remains the same the end does not... you all will soon see why. Until next time My fellow Demigods and Demigoddesses, Take Care.

~Major Nich