"Hey, guys," Grace calls to them, watching as they all waited for her to finish speaking. Her gaze drifts down to the plate in her food, her pale finger picking up a piece of slimy pasta and placing it into her mouth. A small, satisfied groan leaves her mouth and she blushes when she hears Isaac's laugh beside her. "It's safe," she mumbles, returning her gaze to her people. "It's safe here. Eat up, guys."

Without another word, they were all grabbing their forks and devouring the food in front of them. Grace turns back to the brunette beside her, watching his surprised expression. "What?"

He turns to her, shaking his head slightly. "Nothing."

Grace places her plate on her table, crossing her arms over her chest and tilting her head to the side. "No. What?"

"It's just," Isaac's gaze drifts back to her friends. "They all listen to you."

Grace raises a brow. "And?"

Isaac frowns. "Nothing, seriously, it's nothing."

Grace scoffs. "Yeah, right."

The redhead grabs her plate and starts moving to the seat Monty saved for her. Isaac's hand wraps around her wrist, Grace immediately ripping it from his grip. He had grabbed right onto the bandages, and luckily hadn't ripped any stitches, though that didn't stop the tremor of pain it sent from the tips of her fingers to her shoulder blade. Isaac's eyes soften at this. It was like he just now realized that Grace was one of the other forty seven and he had no idea what she had been through to even be in that mountain. "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you."

"It's fine," Grace mutters. She couldn't blame him for it. He had no idea what she or any of the others had been through. "Back at our camp, there was three leaders. Clarke, Bellamy, and I," Grace swallows thickly. "Clarke and I were the only ones who made it. So, yeah, they listen to me."

Grace turns on her heel and stalks towards the spot beside Monty to eat her food. She didn't care what Isaac had to say after that. It didn't matter.  It wouldn't bring him back. Grace sits in the seat, placing her plate on the table. Her appetite was almost gone.

"Hey, it's alright," Monty says, kissing her cheek. Grace sighs. "We'll get through this."

Grace nods. Jasper sends her a comforting smile but she can only give him a close-lipped one. "Yeah, of course we will. We always do."

Grace swallowed another piece of the cherry pie in front of her. Another, satisfied groan left her mouth. This pie was fucking delicious.

"You have to try this pie," Jasper mumbles to Monty, having the same pie Grace was. Monty grins, reaching over to shovel a forkful into his mouth. A groan passes his lips.

"Oh my God. What is that?"

"I don't know, but it's great," Jasper says.

"I think it's cherry," Grace buts in.

"My turn," Jasper says, pointing towards the chocolate cake in front of Monty.

"What, this?" Monty shakes his head. "Nah. You won't like it. The pie's way better."

Grace and Jasper share a knowing look. Jasper raises a brow, then whips a hand out to get a piece on his fork. Monty immediately pulls his plate away. "Really?" The two stand up, beginning to move back and forth while Monty held his cake. "Okay."