Recordin' Sesh

Mitch's POV

Hmm. Maybe today I'll record with Jerome. Since that's gonna take awhile, better get my daily visit with Anna done first.

I roll out of bed and start walking into the hallway until I hear, "Mitch? What are you doing so early? We're gonna record in a few minutes, remember?" Shit.

"I'm just going downstairs for a snack that's all. 'Kay Jerome?"

"Alright bud if you say so." Jerome replies. He shuts the door in no time flat to go back to snoozing. Plain 'ol Jerome. My feet touch the cold shivering carpet as I'm walking down the stairs. I walk to the basement and open the door. Ahh. That eerie creaking sound is always welcoming.

I see Anna under her blankets sleeping and she was wearing...lingerie? Hmm. It wasn't normal of her to wear things like that. She'd probably be wearing a onesie or a t-shirt. I go up to her and snuggle my way into the sheets. I stroke her hair and feel how soft it is. It's like cotton! I should tell her that I have to be out all day.

I need to stock up on videos soon. Then I'll be able to be with Anna all the time. I love her so much I couldn't live if she went away... It's time to tell her that I'mma be out today. Maybe she can escape quickly into the yard and take a swim. That's nice... Her in a bikini.. Wait I'm rambling again. I need to tell her now that I'm going to record. You can do this Mitch.

I poke her back first to see if she could wake up. I don't wanna rush into things. I roll her over so that she's facing me. "Anna?" I whisper.

Her eyes scrunch up and then she rolls back around. I turn her over once again and I shake her a bit. "Anna? I need to tell you something!" She finally opens her eyes to smile at me. "Hello my lovely Mitch..." I chuckle. "Hehe. But what I need to tell you is that I'm going to be recording all day, so I won't be able to spend time with you all day. I wish I could, but my fans and YouTube demand it. I'll be with you all day tomorrow! I promise."

Anna looked at me with a very indeed strange look. It then escalated into an "okay" face. Thank goodness. I thought I was done for. "Alright. Thanks babe." I kiss her on the cheek and get out of the basement. Before getting too far away, I come back and tell Anna, "Hey babe, you look nice in that lingerie." I do a wolf whistle and am off to go record with Jerome.

I go to Jerome's room and tell him I'm prepped to start. Quickly I sprint to my room and get on my computer with Minecraft open. "Okay lezzgo! In 3, 2, 1."

"Hey guys, Jerome here with Mitch, the Benja Canada, and we got you guys a new Hunger Games!"

"And we're off to the worst start Jerome! Dang it, missed all the loot in the chest!"

"Too bad Mitch, I got everything. It's because your bad and you should feel bad!"

"*fake cries* Why must you be so mean! I'm trying to chop up fools and one is killing me!

OH GOD HELP ME JEROME! I'M HALF A HEART! HELP!"

"I'm coming your way Mitch! Ha-yah! Go die and leave Mitch alone! He's my brother! Go now, shoo!"

"Thanks Jerome, I woulda died some time ago. And it's only the beginning!"

"Hey, the good thing is that there's only 5 tributes!"

"Already? We must be playing with pros. Bad news for them, we're the true pros!"

I had Betty in my hand, ready to bash some skulls! I swung at the other two players, both dead in a few seconds. Jerome and I left. "Alright Mitch are you ready?" Jerome shouts.

"YEAH I'M READY!" I respond.

"Okey dokey Mitch. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! CHARGE!!!"

"GAHH, JEROME YOU'RE KILLING ME THIS TIME! STOP!"

"I WON'T STOP AND HELP YOU KNOW WILL I?"

"STOP IT!"

From how many times I hit, I could tell he had low health. So I swung Betty one last time, and surprisingly this was the hit to end him.

"Noooo! God dang it Mitch! GG!" Jerome said. "Hehe, GG dood!" I spoke. "Okay doods, that's all for now. Good night everybody!" We stopped recording to take a bathroom break and to discuss the next mini-game.

Anna's POV

Oh Mitch. The one night I choose to sleep alone is the morning you seduce me. Not happening, but he's always so cute! I felt like getting a drink and was sure everyone wasn't awake at this time. I slipped on a sweatshirt and came outside casually. Pretty much half naked, but who gives a fuck? No one is around to see me. I go to the fridge when I turn around to hear footsteps. Jesus Christ, who would be awake besides Mitch? I pull my sweatshirt lower to cover my thong and take cover behind a counter. I move along it 'till I reach the end. I get a peek of the other side when I feel a poke on my back.

Fear takes over my body as I turn my head. I finally completely change my direction, but I keep looking down. "Hey there! What's a lovely girl like you doing in my kitchen?" I heard that voice before. I remember it from the day Mitch and I 'hung out'. I really thought it was a date to be honest... But I should worry about this guy. I look up and see...Ty? "Oh. Hi." I say as I blush. Man, he must've gotten the whole view of my ass. I pull down my sweatshirt even lower in embarrassment. *RIIPP!*

Can you guess what that sound is? My entire fucking shirt. So I was sitting on the kitchen floor, in front of a guy I really didn't know, almost naked, and trying to get away from everyone in this twisted house. "Um..." Ty uttered. "I blushed again and murmur "Fucking shit" I cross my arms across my chest and curl my legs close to me. "Just go and tell." I put my face into my knees. "Tell who? About what?" He asked.

My entire face lit up, all happy that Ty was nice enough and sort of not smart enough ((XD)) to notice! "O-Oh it's nothing Ty..." I murmured. Well lets go get you some clothes. He walks to his room and comes out holding a Ghost Town T-Shirt. He tosses it over to me and says, "Here. Wear this for the day." I catch it and thank him. He''s so sweet too. "Soooo, whatcha doing here in my house?" He asked.

"I-I'm here to be with Mitch. We met at the Gunnars party. Were you there? "No I wasn't there. I was apparently too young and I think ugly?" Ty said. "You're really handsome for your age." I smile at him and then say, "Mind waiting for a second?" He then nods and I walk to the basement. I had to change of course. Mitch probably wouldn't want to see me in a shirt he never seen before... I slide on a sweatshirt that says "Fuck you" because why not? I slide on some denim shorts and walk out.

Ty's POV

I wait outside the basement for her and I see Hawk coming. "Hey Hawk, wanna go out?" She looks at me with a 'Are you serious' look until I quickly save it with "Out...side the house?" Hawk's face then turned into a smile. We walk out the door together chatting. "Um please call me by my real name Anna. I sorta dropped that name." She scratches her head as if she was nervous. "Well Anna, where are we going?" She rubs her chin and then has a 'eureka' moment. "Let's go to the coffee shop! It's Sunday so it's part of my schedule!" I smile at her and laugh. "Okay then. Coffee shop it is!" We walk in and hear the classic door jingle. "Welcome to LA's Brewery!" Shouts a tall and thin boy slightly younger than me. Anna brings me to a table and says, "I'll order for you and me." I nod and watch her go to the counter. It seems like she has a friendship with that boy. Hmm strange. She comes back with a bagel for her, a croissant for me, and two iced coffees. "Here you go!" I eat the croissant furiously and take a slurp of my coffee. "Mmhm. Yummy coffee." I say with my mouth full. Anna laughs and takes a mouthful of her bagel. "This place is great isn't it?"

"Yeah it sure is..." I say as I look through the window. "You've been here?" She asks. "Not physically. Jason usually fetches us TC's breakfast." I respond. "Doesn't that mean Jason is supposed to be here..." I look at her to find her cautiously looking around. How does she know Jason and does she not like him? "Uh, why are you in the basement?" I awkwardly ask. "I'm in there because it's the only place I wouldn't be spotted. And I apparently have to get everything at night now..." Anna grunts and reaches for her coffee. "Why do you need to hide? You're wonderful." Instead she touches my coffee and my hand. I blush majorly and look at her. She's blushing really hard too. I take my hands off right away and bite my lips nervously. We both look at each other smiling. Then in the middle of my sentence, Jason and Adam walk in.