More School. (Its gonna be the last.)

Anna's POV

His voice sounds familiar. The teacher's. "This week, we're working on video game graffiti." Wait. Did I just hear 'video games'?

"Yes we are working on video games. Your teacher told me to do it for some reason." I think it's because of my birthday on Friday. Mrs.Amos knew me for a long time and I guess she wanted to surprise me. "So, what are your names-" he said while pausing. Mr. Dahlberg turned at me with a shocked and confused face.

"Is there something wrong, Mr. Dahlberg?" Anto asked.

"Um, what?" I asked until a wave of realization hit me. "Adam?"

"Anna?"

"What are you doing subbing for an art class?"

"I didn't wanna go to the Gunnars photo shoot and made the others go. Also I wanted to make a few extra bucks and art seemed the easiest."

"Heads up Adam. It isn't easy." I say as I point my finger to the art on the walls of the room.

"Uh, why don't we start then class."

"Where do we start?" One of the kids at the table. Adam nervously grabbed the paper Ms. Amos have him and said, "Do a sketch on a piece of paper." I knew exactly where the paper was, so I grabbed 1 blank sheet for everybody at the table. "Then start doing the magic I can't do." Adam said. Anto and I were the only people laughing . Once we realized nobody else was laughing we immediately stopped. Soon, I started drawing a cyborg robot dragon thing with lots of spikes to make it look badass. Antonella drew a hyena rat thing I honestly thought was really bad, but I never said anything. After drawing for some time, Adam dismissed us for lunch. Lunch is pretty chaotic with food fights, prissys (definition: popular person I don't like) talking their mouths off, and jocks breaking the tables. The rule is once you go in you never come out until the bell, which is why I go in. I know a way to escape and leave early before lunch ends. I walk with Anto to the cafeteria and she asks," What happened this morning? Sone kid spread the word you turned into, 'The Big Bad Wolf'. She whispers the last part.

"Nothing happened." I groaned.

"Sure doesn't sound like nothing. C'mon spill the beans." she said sharply.

"How do I say it? I, um... I threw Natalie Delgado's phone on the street, and a car ran over it!" I blurted out.

"That's amazing! I wouldn't have the guts to do that."

"I just felt like doing it today. This morning only. I don't know why though."

"You might know later. For now, let's celebrate with a cookie at lunch!"

"Alright Wheezy Whale." That's what I always called her. And in return she called me Hawk or Anna which didn't bother me since people close to me know my real name is Anna. I rammed the lunch doors with my back the casual way I came in. The second everybody sees me, it turns into silence besides the sound of spoon and forks falling in the floor. "Hey." I said. It echoed for a few seconds and then everybody howled like a wolf pack and a few people chanted, "Big Bad Wolf!" Soon I remembered this morning with throwing Natalie's phone on the street. This was for me. Nobody liked her, Natalie's so-called friends, people who tried flirting with her to get popular, just nobody. Anto suggested for me to go to our table to wait for her. It quickly went back to being chaotic. I saw Emma, Jordan, and Jason sitting waiting for me. Emma is a punk girl that has light green eyes with long dark brown hair, and Jordan is also a punk that has sky blue eyes with a black Mohawk. Jason was just sitting sleeping with his head down. I decided I wanted to mess with him and pour the disgusting school milk on his head. Emma knew what I was thinking and grabbed a random milk carton that somebody drank from and passed it to me. I slowly tilted the milk over Jason's head and Jordan looked like he was gonna burst laughing once a drop of milk came out and touched Jason. I went halfway through the milk until Jason woke up and yelled, "What was that for?!"

"Oh just wanted to mess with you today."

"I was fucking sleeping! Last night I playing Grand Theft Auto IV until 4 in the morning." Jason explained.

"On a Sunday? That's lame. Exactly like the milk in your head." Jason took his hand and put it on the top of his head. "Nooo! My beautiful hair!" Emma and Jordan were laughing their asses off. Anto then came back with a small cookie and a 'What the fuck?' face on. She sat next to Jason and threw my cookie to me. "Thanks wheezy whale." I said.

"Your welcome, Hawk. But what the hell happened to Jason?" she said.

"I put milk on Jason's head. Old milk." I said. "What?" Jason asked. "It's old milk?"

"Yeah. If you wanted new milk, talk to Emma." Emma looked the other way acting like she was never apart of this. "Can I have a piece of cookie?" Jordan said. "No, it's my early birthday cookie." I replied. Welp. I wanna go outside to see Adam. "I'm going to leave early guys. I have something to do." Everybody waved bye and I faced the window. I always escaped lunch from the windows. I think it's funny how nobody sees me go out a damn window except Emma, Jordan, Antonella, and Jason. I pushed it open and jumped into it. This very window went to the courtyard and luckily I saw Adam sitting outside at a picnic table eating a sandwich of some sort. I move quickly to where Adam was sitting and sat right in front of him. "Yes Anna, what do you want?" he says without making eye contact with me. "I want to ask you a few questions, since you're a YouTuber and I like YouTubers." I said. "Fine, I'll answer them if you leave me alone afterwards. And part of that could quite possibly be confessions. So if I say one of them, you have to tell me one if yours. Deal?"

That didn't seem right, but I wanted to know Adam better and understand him. But in order to do that, I have to be open. "Deal." I sighed. I shook Adam's hand and asked, "How did you get on YouTube?"

"I was an adopted kid, who was mistreated at home and had child obesity. I played a game called RuneScape on this channel I closed awhile back. A few of my friends then told me about a game called 'Minecraft'. I played it and started a new channel named 'SkyDoesMinecraft'-"

"Really?"

"Yeah .I did that. I'm sure I was stupid when I was making it."

"Okay then. Continue."

"I then joined Team Crafted because a friend of mine, Ty, convinced me. And now Gunnars sponsors us or something like that. I'm done with my answer story thing. I said 4 confessions. What are yours?"

"Alright. So 1, I chew random objects sometimes. 2, I am sorta colorblind thoodie sleeve and clearly showed the bite mark that demon chihuahua gave me. "And last, but not least, 4. My parents almost aborted me since my mom didn't want me and since the doctor said I was a little different from normal people." I felt tears slowly coming out of my eyes and down my face. Then I hear, "It's okay." I looked up and saw Adam holding out a napkin. I take it and thank him. "Just saying, but I never told anybody about these things. Please keep them a secret."

"I will." There was the bell. Class!

Mitch's POV

The entire Team except for Adam is back at Gunnars for more pictures. I don't see why Adam wouldn't come. He was the damn person who told me to go! Now I'm wasting time taking pictures for some company and girls when I could be visiting Hawk at school. But maybe her friends will make fun of her, or they might recognize me and start a new stupid hashtag. Welp, The HQ is just the same except with more lights and cameras. "Uh, why are we here Quentin?" I ask. "We're here to take pictures and do something." Quentin says. I see a man who has eyes like Hawk's. I wonder if that's her dad. Probably is. I walk to the strange man and say, "Excuse me, are you Hawk's father?"

He turns around and says with a Canadian accent, "Hawk? I don't know who that is! Wait, you're talking about my Anna?"

"Yes I think so sir." I reply. But I still can't believe the fact that Hawk's name is really Anna! It's such a beautiful name.

"Okay then. I am Anna's or Hawk's father." he says. "Why are you asking? I'm just here to take pictures of you and your friends."

"Oh just nothing. I met your daughter at the party on Saturday she's...beautif- NICE!" I shout. Everybody started looking at me like I'm insane. I don't care about that, just the fact that I almost revealed my feelings for Anna to every person in the room. Oh shit. I better try harder to not show anything about Anna.