Distrust and Dark Whispers

Start from the beginning

"Rojo, Luna, Marron please I......don't know what's going on please you have to believe me I will never kil......" you choke on those words.....Blake the love of your life is gone.

"Look at your hands Lead.....(F/N)" said Marron emotionless pointing at your hands.

You slowly look at your hands and you felt like throwing up.......there's blood........dear Oum there's so much blood.....and there's something in your bloody hands that cause a part you to wither and die.

There in your red stain hands is a simple black bow moving gently by the wind.....you felt like the world is spinning......you know that bow you seen it so much that you could recognize it by sight. The bow of your girlfriend Blake.

"nononoNONONONONONONONONOAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" you scream in hysteric not believing what's happening Blake is dead because of you?! and is all your fault you're faultfaultfaultfaultfaultfaultfaultfault............SGFoYWhhaGEgbG9vayBhdCBoaW0gaGUncyByZWFsbHkgYnJlYWtpbmcgYXBhcnQsIGJ1dCBkb24ndCB3b3JyeSBteSB1bmF3YXJlIHZpY3RpbSB0aGlzIGlzIG5vdGhpbmcuIElmIHlvdSBuZWVkIHRvIGhhdGUgc29tZW9uZSBibGFtZSB0aGUgbWFuIHRoYXQgcGxheXMgd2l0aCBmcmVlIHdpbGwu

You shakily look at the many broken glass around you, but in your reflection you don't see the sight of a broken man you see yourself with a big demented smile looking back at you.....laughing.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you scream sitting up in your bed panting heavily with tears falling down your eyes.

You wrap your arms around you and hastily look around. You no longer see the corpse of your girlfriend just the plain white room of the nurse's office.

".....Oh th-that w-was a d-dream?" you stutter terrify. No that shit was more like a damn nigh terror than anything else.

You hear frantic running before the door to the room was open violently and saw your team's frantic look and how it turn into smiles seeing you awake.

"(F/N) you finally woke up" said Rojo walking closer to your bed smiling. You gave him a small smile back but you were still a little shook up from the nightmare.

"Yeah sorry for worrying you guys" you said trying to calm down their worries.

"I'm just glad that you're ok" said Luna sighing in relief but you see her eyes were a little red meaning she's been crying.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys" you said frowning and clenching your fist.

"Is ok (F/N) sometimes thing happens we don't blame you" said Marron putting her hand on top of one of your hands. You look at her hand before sighing and gave her a more genuine smile.

"Thanks guys it means a lot to me to have your support" you said and you saw them smile and nod.

"Oh also we saw that girl from Haven you know the one with the blue hair she was standing near your door before she saw us" said Rojo pointing at the door.

You raise your eyebrow Sapphire was hear? Why she made it pretty clear that she hated you so why was she outside your door.

"Anyways do you think you will be well enough for the tournament (F/N) we have been lucky that our team hasn't gone on already team RWBY is fighting right now" said Marron worry that whatever cause you to collapse might cause you to drop out of the tournament.

"That's the reason Blake isn't here right now if you're wondering" said Luna and you nod in understanding.

"As far as I can tell he will be perfectly fine to participate" said the nurse coming into the room with an amuse smile.