{Jaeden Lieberher}

this one is for my gurl Cimbom145  ilysm ♥

Btw, I just invented the name of the movie and the roles 

--------

Acelya's POV.

So, today is the big day. I'm going to audition for "The Haunted House", a new horror film. I put on my high-waisted jeans and a black crop top, a little make-up and I let my hair down, finally coming down the stairs, grabbing my bag and getting into the car with my mother.

"Are you ready, hun?" - She asked me on the way to the audition.

"Yeah, mom, I think I am" - I smiled back, but the truth was that inside I was freaking out.

We finally got to the building where the auditions would take place, and after passing by the reception, we were ushered into the waiting room. I could see four more girls that I was sure would also want the role I was there to pick up. As I waited, I could see a few guys walking down the hall, and I could recognize one of them. Was that... Jaeden? I mean, that Jaeden? Lieberher? Oh, God. He had done IT, the book of Henry, and I was like, a little fan of him.

After a few long minutes, the girls started to be called into the audition room, and I ended up being left last. I took a deep breath and my whole body shook when I heard my name being called.

I entered the room, introduced myself to the directors, and headed for my place. I should play Elisabeth, one of the protagonists of the film along with Luke and other two guys. When I realized it, I was next to Jaeden, who smiled at me, making me blush.

"Hey"

"Uh, um, hi"

"I'm-"

"Jaeden, I know." - I interrupted him and he smiled.

"OK SO LET'S START, 1, 2 3, ACTION!"

~~~~~playing the role~~~~~

"Shit, Beth, what are you doing here alone?"

"I-I... I don't know, something made me come here, Luke.T-this house... There's something wrong with this place"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We said a few more lines and then the directors told us to stop. I took a deep breath, trying not to shake. The directors smiled, and told me they would call later, I said goodbye and practically ran out of the audition room. Jaeden had gone out with me, and before I could say goodbye to him, he smiled.

Jaeden's POV

"Man, you really need to win that role. I mean, you're Elisabeth. You sure are" -  I said without thinking, and then I felt my cheeks flush. The hell? Uh.

"Oh, t-thank you, Jaeden. I mean, you're an amazing actor, I-I mean, you need to get this role." - She smiled, lowering her face and blushing as well.

"We both need"

"Yeah"

"And I need your number" - I said quietly, wondering if I really wanted her to have listened or not. Ah, shit. She just smirked, and I handed my cell to her, who placed her number and handed it back to me. I smiled, and as I took my phone out of his hands, our fingers touched lightly, and I could feel a wave of electricity running through my body.

Acelya's POV.

"I, uh, hm, Acelya, I have to go" - Jaeden said, and I just looked down. - "Hey, I'll text you later, okay?" - He said, lifting my chin with his index finger, making me blush and lose air.