How and where you first meet {Jaeden, Bill}

I'm sorry it took so long for me to post here again but yeah here I'm ♥

-------

♥ Jaeden Lieberher:

At the Comic Con

You were walking through the event, enjoying the stands and watching the games, when suddenly someone crashed into you.

"Aw, shit"

"Uh, sorry" - You looked up and your eyes widened when you saw it was Jaeden Lieberher.

"D-Don't worry" - You smiled and he smiled too, both blushing. He asked you about the games you saw there and you started talking about it, then talking about animes and all he could think about was that he wanted to spend the rest of the event with you.
When he was called by his manager, he looked at you and handed you his cell phone, you smiled, putting your number in, and as soon as you said goodbye, he sent you a text message. And so you became friends. Best friends. Love interest.

♥ Bill Denbrough:

At the Quarry, before the IT thing.

Bill was hanging out with the Losers, wich now are just Eddie, Stan, Richie and Ben, since Beverly had moved out and Mike couldn't go that day. You were lying on a rock, eyes closed, enjoying the sun, when you heard the group of boys approaching, followed by the sound of water exhaling and resulting in you getting totally wet.

"F-f-fuck R-R-Richie"

"I'M SORRY, EDDIE PUSHED ME"

"NO I DIDN'T"

"Don't worry, now I think I'll have to get into the water anyway" - You said smiling at Bill. He stared wide-eyed at you as you opened your dress, getting only in your underwear, and went into the water, joining them. - "By the way, I'm y/n"

"I-I'm B-B-B-Bill" - He said, blushing hard. And then he introduced you to the rest of the Losers, who kept playing in the water while you and Bill stood on the edge talking and all the time he couldn't take his eyes off you.

-------

I hove you guys like it ♥