Chapter 3

I look at my mum. I am so screwed.

"Where were you all night?" my mum practically shouts.

"Um.." I try to think up an excuse that will get me in lest trouble then 'running in the woods as a wolf.'

"I was at a friends house?" I say unsure of myself. My mum gives me the 'I'm pretty sure your not telling the truth but whatever' look.

"You know the rules Natalie! Never have friends over or go out without our permission!" She shouts, she only calls me Natalie when she's really mad.

"Sorry mum..."

"Your grounded for a month!" she cuts me off.

" Seriously mum! That's stupid! A month!" I shout.

"If you don't stop I'll make it a month and a week!" She threatened. I scowl and run up to my room. I sit on my bed to think.

I think about last night and all that happened and the full moon... The full moon! Oh no! The next full moon is less than a month away and my parents won't let me out of the house, not even the back yard, except for school! My parents are super strict.

I guess it won't be that hard but still...

I sigh and look out side, being a wolf was so much fun. I wonder if I could do it again. I sit down and call my best friend, Charlotte.

- Phone Call -

Nat: hey Charlotte

Charlotte: hey Nat, what's up?

Nat: I got grounded

Charlotte: how long?

Nat: a month...

Charlotte: OMG! Why?

I consider telling her, she knows about my hearing etc. I have trusted her with it since we became best friends and she has never told a soul. No, I will do it in person, it will be safer and my parents won't hear.

Nat: um... I'll tell you later

Charlotte: Ok then, your still coming to school on Monday right?

Nat: of course!

Charlotte: ok cool! see you Monday!

Nat: cool bye!

She hangs up.

Arrgggg! I hate my parents so much right now! I mean seriously, a month!

A/N

So how's it going?
Please tell me what you think!

Comment, rate, share and read on!

- Wolfygrace