Chapter 1

My alarm bleeps so loud I almost jump strait out of bed, no thanks to my super hearing. I grown as I slide out of bed, literally. I reach up and barely reach the alarm to put it on snooze.

"Nat get out of bed!" my foster mum calls up the stairs. Yeah I know, foster mum.

I have been with my foster parents for 2 years now, since I was 12. Every few years since I was 4 I had been changing foster parents, purely because I was a nuisance, behavior wise.

I get up and look at myself in the mirror. I'm nothing special, I have an average height and build for a 14 year old. I have brown wavy hair down to my arm pits. The only special thing about me - at least what I think is special - is my eyes, they are a light, pale green, so light they're almost yellow.

"C'mon Nat! School won't wait!" My mum snaps me out of my trance and I hurriedly get dressed. I grab my bag, run down stairs, grab my bag, give my mum a quick kiss and run out the door.

- After School -

I walk through the door and see my mum cooking dinner.

"Where have you been! It's 6pm!" My mum shouts at me. I was with my friends but my foster parents have a strict rule that I have to tell them before I hang with any of my friends, I have to improvise.

"I got an after school detention, sorry" my mum just looks at me and continues cooking. I run up to my room and look out the window. I look upon all the trees, all the way to the lake. I live in the middle of a forest.

- After Dinner -

My parents are going out for the night so I am left home alone. I would invite my friends over but my parents are good at spotting evidence, I would get in so much trouble.

I decide to go watch hunger games... Again. I love that movie! I also love all the books and I can't wait till Mockingjay pt. 1 comes out!

About half way through the movie I look outside. I had just got dark and I realize the moon just rised, it's a full moon, how beautiful. I pause the movie and go outside.

I stop a moment and look around the house and the woods surrounding it are bathed in a white moon light. I reach my hand up to the moon to block the light out for a moment, I stare in shock, blackness is starting to run up my veins.

A/N

Hey!

So first chapter how did it go?

To short?

So she just started transforming (cliff hanger haha)

Anyway...

Comment, rate, share and read on!

- Wolfygrace