Lovestruck chapter 7

[start the music]
Amy's p.o.v
Sonic grabbed my hand and we started to look around. I saw a camera on one of the stands that printed out pictures I loved it but didn't have money sonic grabbed the camera of me then payed for it and handed it to me he also gave me a box in my hand I opened it and revealed a phone.
"Sonic I'll pay you ba-"
"No no don't worry bout it let's just have fun"
I saw him wink as he lifted His sunglasses abit.
We messed around at all the stands I put a girly scarf on sonic and replaced the hat he was wearing with girl wig on him he looked at it at disgust and as he was about to take it off I quickly snapped a picture sticking my tongue out and I waved the picture in front of him.
Then he started to chase me around the stands.
A few minutes later I found sunglasses like he was wearing I smirked at him as I put them on myself cockily
"I'm an idiot," I said in my best sonic impression
He rolled his eyes teasingly as he paid for the glasses
"Sonic you didn't have to-"
"Just shut up and say thank you besides it suits ya," he smirked at me
"Whatever idiot," I smirked back at him,"thx"
"Falling for me?.." he chuckled
"In your dreams," I said as I playfully punched his arm gently
"So you want me to dream bout you falling for me?" He teased
I blushed and teased back punched him gently again on his arm," you idiot you know that's not what I meant"
He smirked while teasing," Oh I think I know exactly what you meant"
I rolled my eyes then smiled at him
Sonics p.o.v
Her eyes glistened it was so long since I saw her smile and was so happy I missed it how much her eyes twinkled like that it was nice and made me feel warm and I couldn't help but smile also it's been so long since I've had such a blast like this I'm starting to realise maybe I didn't only miss this I've missed moments I spent with Amy like this... moments I've spent with Ames like this...

Amy's p.o.v
This was so much fun I wish it could last longer but he picked me up smirking saying, " I kno you can't help but daze at me adoringly but cmon we have to check the car," he joked
After giggling and rolling my eyes at sonics joke I snapped a picture of us before he started to run to the car when we got there we saw it there fixed and repaired almost looking brand new like nothing had happened and it wasn't touched at all he payed then we got in and sonic started to drive again.